Officers Bust Massive Marijuana Growing Operation Inside Hamilton Home

Truth Seeker

Hamilton narcotics officers on Friday busted what they call "one of the most sophisticated marijuana growing operations" they have ever seen.

After receiving a tip that there was a grow house at 760 Park Avenue, officers executed a search warrant and found six different growing areas inside.

Daniel Click Jr., 33, the owner of the residence, was arrested and charged with possession of drugs, illegal cultivation of marijuana, trafficking in drugs and drug paraphernalia.

Neighbors were shocked to hear about the scope of the alleged drug operation but say they were not surprised to hear police tell them something illegal was going on inside the house.

"There were people coming and going and you can kind of tell when someone is messed up on drugs, their behavior, and it was all hours of the night," said neighbor Kelly Hatmaker.

Hatmaker said she has seen signs of drug use since she moved to the area a year ago.

The home consisted of marijuana in every stage, from seedlings to harvested plants. Detectives recovered 80 marijuana plants weighing nearly 50 pounds.

The home also contained fans, lights, chemicals, pots, soil, grow tents and a watering system.

The marijuana was being sold wholesale for $3,500 per pound -- meaning officers seized about $175,000 worth of drugs.

Hatmaker said she and other neighbors are concerned this isn't the only house on the block where drugs are being sold.

"We've got our suspicions about other places on this block and I feel kind of helpless, because I don't know what to do," she said.

Grow_Op4.jpg

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: wcpo.com
Author: Maxim Alter
Website: Officers bust massive marijuana growing operation inside Hamilton home

“We've got our suspicions about other places on this block and I feel kind of helpless, because I don't know what to do," she said

Oh dear goodness - people are going to the pharmacy to get medication, i have my suspicions about other pharmacies operating round here too - Unbelievable - How and what the fuck is wrong with this world??

"We've got our suspicions about other places on this block and I feel kind of helpless, because I don't know what to do," she said

Oh dear goodness - people are going to the pharmacy to get medication, i have my suspicions about other pharmacies operating round here too - Unbelievable - How and what the fuck is wrong with this world??

I Know eh! These are what I like to refer to as "SHEEPLE" and I bet that 50 lbs was totally green plants with roots and dirt hanging off of them too! What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom