OG Kush Auto

These things are fast. 1 night soaked in water 1day in paper towel established an impressive taproot then put into coco broke through the following day wow. I had a seed germinated by the same process but it took days to get a decent taproot then planted into shitty soil out of my back yard ( I know stupid idea lol) after about 2 weeks it came through but looked terrible i just binned it and ordered my coco. Massive difference. Just ordered rihzotonic and great white after reading great things in here. So hopefully that arrives super quick. Due to slow progress on other attempts I thought I had more time to get some things like pots lol. I ordered some final fabric pot's that I will be planting straight into in future grows. But I'm happy so far. Og kush auto's.
20201124_094301.jpg
20201124_094318.jpg
20201124_094309.jpg
20201124_094336.jpg
So sorry for calling you fast lol you slow ass bitches they refuse to move just like the rest of the girls in my life stubborn lol
20201126_080711.jpg
20201126_080724.jpg

I'm no expert on Coco; but it's really hard to over water it. I think you said you were in Coco now. Did you use Perlite & mix it 70 / 30 ? If so, you shouldn't need to worry about over watering. I did 2 Coco grows & I wasn't impressed. Lots of extra work for 1 - 2 oz. of weed more if that. Same with DWC ... wasn't worth all the extra work. That was just my experience with those kind of grows. But I'm a lazy grower. I do as little as possible during the grow & everything I possibly can to get environmental conditions correct before my grow. Then it's just MC, FFOF & Terpinator through my whole grow. Feed once every 2 - 3 days & let her do her thing other then Topping & LST. Unless I start seeing moisture drops on my plant leaves I don't defol until I start flower.
Don't worry i will find a way to over water the unoverwaterable lol it's just how I roll bby

Ok pro or bb or anyone else for that matter lol,
Should I be concerned that no growth worthy of noting. Popped out on the 24th it's now the 28th I know it doesn't sound long but compared to other's that are only 10 day's old and have at least a couple node's and others that are contemplating topping mine seem very far behind and no attempt to catch up as far as I can tell. Sorry for the pictures didn't want to disturb them for pictures. First pic on the 24th and the rest today after feeding light nutes to run off last night.
Im running a led 460w draw 2000w label (brand not disclosed as they won't pay there 420 magazine rights)

20/4 light schedule and the 4 off is at mid morning so no night chills.

AN sensi coco grow php a+b. 1/2 ml per litre

Medium is canna coco professional plus

and secret ingredients lot's of love lol.
20201124_094318.jpg
IMG_20201128_090331_396.jpg
20201128_053606.jpg
20201128_053432.jpg
20201128_053544.jpg

they always be slow at the start , they are sending down a tap root and growing extra roots to get anchored , week 3 you will see proper good growth , when there is NO growth people panic and water , then they kill them , been there done it , trust them to grow and they will TLC = :green_heart:

@

Mvpdank

your on track mate the smaller ones i have are same age as yours , not the older ;)
P1110083.JPG

"don't panic everyone spread out in a bunch" :laugh:

Thanks bro puts my mind at ease. I will just let them do there thing here out.

@

Mvpdank

your on track mate the smaller ones i have are same age as yours , not the older ;)
P1110083.JPG

"don't panic everyone spread out in a bunch" :laugh:

Also I watched vid or read it somewhere about some guy growing using baby formula. That wasn't you by any chance was it.

Back
Top Bottom