OG Kush Auto

Mvpdank

Hi fellow bud's,
This is my first grow. Im attempting to successfully produce a couple of og kush auto's in coco using sensi coco ph perfect grow and bloom base and most likely have to use off brand additives due to lack of AN sensi products available to me. See how things grow. Im using a green finger tent 90x90x180. Unfortunately had to start in smaller pot's so will have to transplant to 5 gal fabric pot's down the road witch is not ideal but unavoidable. Will be popping a few regs under t5 if things are looking good in a few weeks. It's only early day's. Germinated in paper towel until good strong looking root established and planted into canna coco pro plus today so waiting patiently for my baby's to pop up and say hello to the world. I have never had real weed before only pgr shit so really looking forward to the flavour profiles. I have chronic pain and take high doses of opoids daily to get out of bed and it's taking It's toll. I am really hoping this grow is going to be life changing. Thanks to you all that post I have learnt so much reading all your experiences. Wish me luck and I hope you all have an amazing season.
IMG_20201122_221401_950.jpg
IMG_20201122_221747_634.jpg
20201119_205231.jpg
20201102_130203.jpg
CM201031-142930005.jpg
CM201031-142846004.jpg

welcome , i would just say you do know you will have to feed coco sometimes up to three times daily , this might take its toll on your disability , i went from coco to super soil so its water only now for most of the grow , i suffer with pains just about every where on my body , hands arms , feet and back mostly , you will also need to make all your feeds at a ph of 5.6 to 6.0 another job you will have to be fit for . if you have help this would be better, you wouldn't want it to put you off , the joy these plants bring just growing is a miracle on its own, I hope it helps you like it does many,

Hey pro, I was just going through one of your threads. Thanks for the concern I will probably go to a super soil in future but have a good little setup atm with a comfortable couch and TV in my grow room so planning on spending plenty of time in there lol. As for the ph I am using ph perfect so we will see how perfect that really is. Only have 2 auto's running at first as I was concerned about the amount of effort required. Hope things look up for ya mate. I do like the idea of super soils and a little top dressing and brewing up some crazy tasty tea for the girls so definitely interested in looking into that further. I also want to master cloneing and keeping a mother plant so that will also require super soil for sure. Happy growing

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

welcome to 420mag @Mvpdank i've not grown in coco or auto's, but i'll stick around and see what i pick up.

:welcome: :woohoo:

Welcome mvpDank! You're going to go crazy when you smoke from your own grow! Glad to see you here, there's lots of us here avoiding opioids. Happy growing!
Actually gave me gooseys reading this lol can't wait but I will lol. What a warm welcome from so many this place is amazing. Thanks for sharing your little slice of paradise.

Back
Top Bottom