OG Kush Clone

Mr Dobalina

I'm not entirely experienced with outdoor grows so I had a couple quick questions. I planted this clone (it was a fairly large clone, rooted already) in foxfarm soil(clay pot) in the beg. of August. My only concern is weather or not I planted it too late in the season. Im in southern CA. The plant is getting around 6 hours of direct sunlight. (11ish-6ish). She is around 5''-6''. we are less than a mile from the ocean, not sure if that has an impact. looking pretty healthy, no nutes except what in the foxfarm soil. Thanks

Many plants will start flowering before the Autumnal Equinox (September 22).

That is great news. What are you sunrise to sunset hours? When the hours between sunrise and sunset get to 12, your plant will start flowering at that point.

sept 25th is when we get 12/12 naturally...but im not getting direct sunlight for all those hours.. although I dont think my plant will care, i believe its a strain that doesn't follow these rules as closely as an indoor plant. I read somewhere, unreliable internet source that OG Kush wants to flower early.

anyways, if anyone has anymore specific information. let me know. thanks.

I have one OG Kush plant that I planted in May. It is over 6 feet tall, and has not started flowering yet. Of the 9 plants in my garden, 5 have started flowering and four have not. I'm in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

Back
Top Bottom