OH Toker

Higuy969

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I work as a Scientist for a very large company here in OH and smoke in my free time. I have very strong belief that marijuana needs to be legalized asap. I also have the belief that the world would be a better place if everyone tried MMJ at least once. It really helps one to appreciate the small things in life all the more.

I started smoking rarely when I was 21 (a bit late in life) and now in my late 20's I've become a regular toker. I've recently decided to try a small indoor grow to defray my high buying costs.

Peace, love, and pot for all!!! :cheer:

- Higuy969

Hello and :welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness throughout the world! Can you help with this mission? I would dedicate your time to get MMJ on the ballot in your state you will be pleasantly surprised at who will come out of the closet to help you carry the load. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I work as a Scientist for a very large company here in OH and smoke in my free time. I have very strong belief that marijuana needs to be legalized asap.

There was a medicinal cannabis bill introduced in Ohio. It is (or at least was) in the health committee. You would be doing your state and its residents - especially those who could benefit from using it for medicinal purposes - to check into it, to write letters of encouragement to your representatives in your state's legislature, and to spread the word to your fellow buckeyes.

Back
Top Bottom