Ohio Authorities Find 40,000 Pot Plants This Month

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
LATHAM, Ohio - Authorities have found more than 40,000 pot plants in Ohio this month almost as many as officials uncovered in the state in all of last year.

A special agent supervisor with the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification says he expects those numbers to increase in the coming years as authorities say outdoor pot-growing operations are becoming more common outside of the West Coast.

Earlier this month, state and local officials found about 22,000 marijuana plants in the southern Ohio village of Latham. The bust was so big authorities chose to burn the plants in the outdoor area where they were found, instead of destroying them elsewhere.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: newsnet5.com
Copyright: 2010 AP Modified
Contact: newsnet5.com | Local News, Weather Sports | Cleveland, Akron, Ohio | NewsChannel5 WEWS-TV

it's too bad all these plants were found and destroyed but yet it is good news that they are finding more as hopefully it means more people are growing, over grow the government.

I remember seeing a post from a "Johnny Weed Seed" in here before. He was suggesting that everyone that has extra seeds to plant them in every wet spot you can find; especially planters in any governmental institutions.

I like the idea but I would hate to see all that unknown pollen floating around everywhere ruining proper grows.

This could very well be the problem if prop 19 passes in Calif. How many idiots out there will plant any seed they can get hold of and not cull the males?

if It passes outdoor growing will become a thing of the past. Greenhouses anyone?

I have to guess that when you find an operation this big it would have all been bricked for resale. I hate brick weed, but it is not just the Mexicans doing it anymore. In fact I know people in Arkansas that brick up their weed.

Thats alot of pot. That really sucks to get rid of that much. They need to jus get over the fact weed is what evereyone does no matter what age.just legilize it already.:ganjamon:

Cool kids bust meth labs.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom