Ok lets start over

I have not dealt with them. Check out Spring's Journal.
Something like what he has here:
HPIM3078.JPG

HPIM3076.JPG

HPIM3083.JPG

HPIM3077.JPG

I am sure you can find other stuff on the Grow Lighting Page.
Tons of ideas here on :420:

Well I have a 25 site cloner ,and have made a clone box.Was just wondering if anyone had any info on ventilation,and do I need to have a small fan on clones?I will have pics as I'm almost done setting it up and would like to get my clones this weekend.It's just a 24wx18Lx30h inches.Any ideas would be great.I did a ton of searching and could not find anything.I am not going to use a doom so any ideas?:reading420magazine:

I do not think you want a fan to blow directly on fresh clones in the clone box. You do want air to be moving, so a fan blowing indirectly in the veg area. Once the have rooted, it will depend on how long you plan to leave then in the clone box. If you go so far as to veg in there, then you may want more air on them to promote stem growth/strength. You should start a grow journal HERE when you are ready, you will get much more input there I think.
:thumb:

Hey,Brew thanks that's kind of what I thought.So a small vac system would work?Its only going to be used for cloning.I'ts kind of just a box with cfl,mylar material and a botanicare clone machine 25 site in a closet. I'm going to start a journal just as soon as I get every thing somewhat in order and get some clones in it.I think I got everything set but the air circulation part.If small vac system will work It would be easy.

Wow, for some reason I thought you were talking about in an open closer, not an enclosed box. So really depends on the temps in there, but yeah just a small vac system would do. Even a small clip fan may do the trick. I can not tell from the pic if that front part has a door/cover making the box semi sealed shut. Either way, put a thermometer in there, close it up with the light on and see how hot it gets.

Back
Top Bottom