Old Mates - Outdoor - Tha Shiznit - 2015

oldm8cmoney

Strain: Short Stuff Seeds - Tha Shiznit ((Amnesia Kush x Diesel) x ((Master Kush x Jack Herer))
Ruderalis
Early in the vegetative stage, it has been approximately 3 weeks since I germinated the seed.
I am growing outdoors in a 10 litre pot containing a fairly basic combination of soil, dug up in near by bush land, and perlite.
I am watering the sapling daily, sometime twice a day. Being the peak of the Australian summer it is very hard to over water.
I fertilise with 20ml of Nitrosol diluted in 10 litres of water monthly, or when needed.
I have a history of white fly and spider mites in my garden so as a preventative measure I have lightly sprayed my plant with Neem Repel.

IMG_20150104_110848.jpg

IMG_20150104_110733.jpg

Re: Old Mates Outdoor "Tha Shiznit" - 2015

This has been an easy grow so far, no problems what so ever. The nodes are starting to stretch out quite a bit and very little evidence of any significant branching in the future has occurred. The leaves have begun to take on a much more regular shape.

IMG_20150111_080827.jpg
IMG_20150111_080309.jpg

Sorry about the lack of updates on this grow, but seeing as there is a lack of information on this strain on the net I thought I would complete it to what extent I could. The plant has stayed shorter than I expected, main cola dominant with very minimal branching. The buds are frosty white with flecks of purple starting to come through. The scent is very pungent and not easily comparable to anything I have smelt before, like a very rich strange fruit.
The grow has been ridiculously easy, no deficiencies or diseases. This strain also seems very insexct resistant.

IMG_20150203_190934.jpg
IMG_20150203_190830.jpg
IMG_20150203_190723.jpg
IMG_20150203_190409.jpg

Midway through the grow I noticed something I haven't seen before in any of my grow. A couple of the branches split into two and continued to grow as if topped. I am guessing this is due to the Ruderalis influence, but does anyone actually know why this happened?

IMG_20150115_091800.jpg

Woke up this morning to find this plant, among many others, gone. I will unfortunately not be able to finish this journal or ever smoke these buds. I truly hope the piece of shit who stole my girls realises that, although to him it may just be drugs and money, to me these girls were the result of months of hard work, care and dedication. You have taken from me something that I truly loved and was passionate about, I am not superstitious but I can tell you for a fact karma will catch up to you.

And a reminder to all growers, make sure you tuck your girls in safely at night

im sorry to hear
either that or start growing inside try that on your next please don't give up
just go indoors :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom