Old New Smoker In AZ

Speedcult

Ok so let me try to make this as short as possible. I'm 32 years old now. I did the typical teenager thing and experimented with quite a few things. Never was a regular user. Basically worked as a mechanic for over 10 years and my back took a dive about 4 years ago. I was in the hospital, doped up on medicine :) and went to an MRI. Got a script for about a lifetime supply of painkillers and a few days later the doc called to inform me about Degenerative Disc Disease.

I was laid up already, told I need to have my spine plated and screwed. As a mechanic I think of how things work and how this "immobilization" of the spine is going to effect the other discs. Talk about depression! I couldn't hardly walk around the house, let alone go on a eco-week trip with my son. Couldn't pick up my daughter when she got hurt. Sex with my wife actually hurt my back too. I started drinking to kill the pain enough just to function. I became an asshole. The pain made me angry and frustrated so I had no patience and was never happy.

I had to change jobs and a co-worker came by one day and we were just bullshitting and I told him how I was feeling. Couldn't hardly take care of my house, my kids or my wife. What kind of man was I? He said, "I can fix it"... walks to his car and comes back with his spoon loaded. I'm thinking he's stupid, I haven't done that stuff since I was 15! He told me, "you take more pills and drink everything you can to numb the pain and STILL act like a prick. Trust me."

:tokin: 2 and about 10 minutes, I was laughing SO hard I was crying. He kept dead-panning the stupidest things like weird names, stupid things people do, etc. Had me rolling! I went to go get a drink and saw my wife cleaning the kitchen with my daughter. Scooped her up and only felt a twinge of something in my back, started dancing to some song she was listening to with the 3 of us in the kitchen. My wife was shocked and so was I.

Needless to say, I smoke only enough now to numb the pain (once in awhile I bliss out) and I have my life back. I can play with my kids again, I'm happy, I learned SO many things about marijuana and all it's benefits I am shocked! I try to help educate anyone around me about all the benefits to this awsome plant. Really, what other plant do you know that can be used to treat pain, good possibility to cancer cure, bio-fuel, consumable protein, rapid growing paper supply, clothing and so much more? Anyway, I'm just preaching to the choir here lol... glad I found this site and hope to learn enough to start growing my own. So much for keeping it short :grinjoint:

Re: Old New Smoker In AZ...

Mesa, Arizona... sorry, I'm still filling out all the info lol.

:welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe! I know MMJ is on the ballot in AZ this November so please get out the vote. All the world needs to use MMJ where applicable.
I myself have suffered from serious injury and found MMJ recently after years of prescription meds and their harmful side effects. I will provide some links to Our Legal MMJ Gardens that you may find interesting and exciting.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
The VipersNest Continuous
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Papa Green's Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm Makes 3 - Perpetual 2000w

Thank you Wingman, yes we are on the ballot this year which is why I rock the Smoke The Vote sticker here, on Facebook, my car, my laptop... you name it. Already tagged as evidence lol. I'm involved with CAMP420 here and will be marching in the rallies. I give a kind of marijuana lecture now and then as updates on Facebook... just things I find on Youtube, etc. Even FB linked to the Celebrity List you have here in hopes to drive more traffic to the site (people LOVE hearing dirt about celebs lol) and further raise awareness.

Thank you for those links as well, tons more reading for me to do. I never knew why hippies were SO against "The Man". Hell I never understood hippies... until now. The passion that surges inside when you are high and hear/read/learn about the actual history of marijuana and then see the lies that were told and further learn that in this failing economy, "our" government has been WASTING BILLIONS on a never-ending "war on drugs". WE THE PEOPLE (also written on hemp), should be PISSED! We are nothing more then "sheeple" used to fund companies that ultimately don't give a shit about you or me. Race For The Cure? A damn joke. We have pretty solid proof what hemp oil does, yet... oooh boy, I'll settle down...:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom