Old Pix of When I grew in soil with Fox Farm/Tent/1000k HPS

:tokin: Hi all. I dont really feel like writing on this subject too much because I just partook of some Medicinal Cannabis and have other things to ponder about but just as I was finishing up my current Hydroponic Deep Water Culture Thread which if you like you can find the link as my "current grow" in my signature; when I decided to open iphoto which I havn't done in awhile since this piece of shit Power Mac Book is kinda a temporary thing. But to my amazement I actually had saved these pictures from about a year ago. Until Nov. 1st I hadn't grown in a year, and these pictures are on the day of my last harvest, before I went broke 4 a bit and had to sell alll my beutiful equipment. Sigh. Live and Learn which is life :tokin: Enjoy the pics and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!

0823001309.jpg

0815001520a.jpg

0813000851a.jpg

0813000850b.jpg

0813000850.jpg

0813000849b.jpg

imagejpeg9521.jpg

See One of these Males in your sensimelia Crop get him the hell out of there before he impregnates your virgins!!

0908001140.jpg

Thats my motto. Whats yours?

0830001301.jpg

My Happy Bubba Kush Indica about to meet the end of her life.

0828001536.jpg

0826001134.jpg

Kittens.

Thanks for stopping by, waiting for the pictures to load and takin a Peak!
Yours Truely,
Hydrologist :tokin:

no one likes this post...

Excellent photos and nice work!

When you're putting three plants into a pot, are you almost immediately flowering them so it's like a SoG? Did you have any root issues growing this way?

Thanks
-t

Hey thanks 420! Your a real pal bro!

@tachyon-dude...i was being stupid and i vegged all those plants in those same pots for a long time and actually sadly never got to flower those plants. It was a year ago today almost when I started growing and in 4 months I went broke....real bad and had to sell everythhing and give those plants away to friends so I never got to see what happened to them sadly. And Then I stopped growing end of last August.

But! Since this past November I started growing Hydroponically and have been enjoying high yields of 7+ ounces per plant :) HYDROPONICS IS AMAZING AND I RECOMEND IT!!!!!!!!! HIGHLY!!!!!!!!!! INDOOR DIRT......is just....not what I recommend.

Ahh, sorry to hear about your troubles but it seems as if you have a helluva a green thumb so I would take it you're going to be ok.

I just recently finished smoking my first plant which was grown in soil and it was extremely rewarding. I would like to step up to a 600watt HID and hydro setup but for now I'm learning all I can about gardening. I've spent the last 5 years in engineering school so this entire experience is quite a change of pace.

So 7+ oz's huh? That sounds pretty damn good! I yielded ~1 oz from my first plant which was an auto afghan kush that took 7 weeks from seed. After that trial, I've learned enough that I think the harvest I'll have beginning of next month will yield about 3-4 ozs.

BTW, check out my grow journal if you ever get a chance. An tips would be much appreciated.

Afghan Kush Ryder 1st Grow

-T

Back
Top Bottom