1 pound with 1 400 hps and 1 plant

Richard1977

Hi everyone,

I am currently growing and thought I would share my experience via this post :)

First I used to grow (Hydro) about 10+ years ago at which time I was shown the basics from an old fella that was getting 2 pound per plant in 12 - 14 weeks under 1000 watt mh lights so I learnt to do the same.

Its been 10+ years since then and I have decided to get back into it and have pieced togethor a workable hydro setup under a 400 watt light and so far its going extremely well and to be honest I would be surprised if all being well that I don't get close to or more than a pound :-D

I am making this post on my android phone and have pictures to post but cannot see an option to do so :-/ As soon as I figure it out I will add them but in the meantime I have added them to the members gallery :)

Week18.jpg

Week211.jpg

Week313.jpg

Week47.jpg

Week63.jpg

Hi peeps, I have weekly photos to upload so it will kinda be a picture journal - lol -

Not sure of the strain but it was one of about 4 seeds I collected from the best smoke I have had in nearly a year - it has a nice fruity smell to it :)

Hi mate as mentioned previously its one 4 seeds I planted out of the couple of strains over the last year :)

I have just turned my plant back to flower and have the last few weeks of pictures to upload but cant seem to find my original gallery :-(

Back
Top Bottom