Old seeds

TaylorMade420

hey :420:

today i found some seeds that a friend gave me a few months before he died, he was the person who showed me what smoking really was, and was the person who really got me interested in growing, this was 4 years ago

the seeds are in the baggie he bought them they are reservoir seeds - sour wonder

i have never heard heard of this seedbank or strain does any body know about these or if they would still be ok to use

just got done looking at a fellow growers thread called 42yearold bagseed and he has 4 nice plants. look for it if you want in the journals.anyway no dont know about the breeder but those seeds just might pop")

just noticed it was in the faqs anyway your welcome and good luck making those eggs hatch

DSCN06465.JPG
DSCN06475.JPG

with older seed get a piece of sand paper and make a tube with the sand part inside,drop a seed in and shake it back and forth a few times before you try to sprout it that will get some old crusty stuff to lossen up. your bound to get a few to grow

going to pop 4 into a shot glass see if they crack
Sour Wonder
Williams Wonder X Sour Diesel Flowertime's gonna run 60-72 days only thing i can find on the strain

Back
Top Bottom