When To Start To Flush .

Budsgonewild

420 Member
I been using seeds from a friend of mine . He just grows in his back yard they pollinate and he gave my a bunch of seeds have on idea what strain they are but I'm sure some where alone the line it is a little bit of everything I'm sure what ever it is could go all they way to the day when you got seeds in a bag he has been growing for along time its family tree goes a long way but i would say it is more Indica . It is practice for me . Im six weeks in 12/12 it is really looking good growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest and using there nutrient trio . I was wonder about the Tricomes and there colors and to start a flush or not to flush . With seeds off line you know what you bought if the average is 65 days flowering you could start flushing 10 days before hand .

Hey buds, get yourself a 60x magnifier to check the trichomes otherwise its a guessing game. The trichs go from clear, cloudy/milky to amber. Cloudy is peak time for thc, after that more cbn is created which has more of a body effect. People have their own preference.

Back
Top Bottom