When to start flushing

derkommissar

I got a handle on when to harvest but when should I start flushing if I want to do a solid 7 day flush?
the question is what signs do I look for indicating it's flush time?
How long does it take for a plant to go showing some cloudy trichomes to that 10%-20% amber target?

Some background.....
Barneys Critical Kush and Bomb's THC strains,
Grown under 1000w HPS
ebb and flow
Advanced Nutrients expert with a few of there higher level additives

My grow journal if you really like detail
New Grower - Der Kommissar

Thanks!
derkommissar

Ok, thanks for the input. Think i'll shoot for what marzbadrock says. maybe a little more amber but I have 2 different strains going so i'll have to strike the middle ground...

it is really up to you 2 weeks before harvesting the trichs it is a bit confusing because you can harvest your plant when they are 100% milky or when 80% milky depending on how you want your product to be so when you see the trichs are 2 weeks to be good for you to harvest
you start to flash . some people flash them 2 day before harvesting ,some people do not flash them at all flashing also depend on what nutrient you use if you use chemical you need to flash them sure for 2 weeks ,if you use organic nutrients then you do not need so long

it is really up to you 2 weeks before harvesting the trichs it is a bit confusing because you can harvest your plant when they are 100% milky or when 80% milky depending on how you want your product to be so when you see the trichs are 2 weeks to be good for you to harvest
you start to flash . some people flash them 2 day before harvesting ,some people do not flash them at all flashing also depend on what nutrient you use if you use chemical you need to flash them sure for 2 weeks ,if you use organic nutrients then you do not need so long
Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom