Need honest opinions. Day 22 plants

derkommissar

How do these look?

Day 22 (from seed)

Flood table (My Design) Using half the table (all the other stuff is for water displacement)
Under fluorescents, 18/6
Advanced Nutrients, Sensigrow, B52 and Voodoo Juice, 2ml/l.
Floods 4 times a day, all during light periods.
Corks label variety...A:Autopounder , B: Bomb THC K: Barneys Critical Kush all Fem from Herbies (14 of 15 germinated, I killed 2 when my PH pen shit the bed and I watered them with god knows what)

This is my first grow. Constructive criticism is welcomed!
My journal if your into those pesky details. (and will answer the what's next questions)
New Grower - Der Kommissar

IMG_0348_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_0347_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_0346_1024x768_.JPG

:welcome:what are the wine bottles for? I can't help a lot with Hydro, but I see a lot of "funk" growing on a rockwool cube, I'd cover that cube with lava rock (after scraping off the funk) good luck, they are off to a good start. Keep a look out for any sign of bugs & clean up all the mess under the light!

:welcome:what are the wine bottles for? I can't help a lot with Hydro, but I see a lot of "funk" growing on a rockwool cube, I'd cover that cube with lava rock (after scraping off the funk) good luck, they are off to a good start. Keep a look out for any sign of bugs & clean up all the mess under the light!

The wine bottles are for displacement. The table is designed to hold 24 8" pots but this initial grow is only 12 plants. So i'm displacing the water. It holds 70 gallons empty, 48 gallons with 24 pots w/ hydroton in it and 38 gallons with all the wine bottles etc in place. major savings. Everything is sterilized prior to putting on the table.

oh, not rockwool. Root riots. I think the funk is salts of some sort. I'll examine closer when the lights come back on and cover it. Wasn't sure on if to cover/not cover.

I don't see any funk myself but maybe im going blind lol
just looks really dry

looks nice tho
I do dwc bubblers myself so a slight difference there between ebb and flow or flood and drain which I think is basically the same thing
but different from bubblers buckets
looks like some salt on the hydroton but it happens
I get the buildup myself on the stones and every res change which I do weekly I flush through with clean water

Back
Top Bottom