Oh Boy! Another sick plant thread! Seriously - need help

derkommissar

IMG_20140318_213442_721_Copy_.jpg

I'm not an NEW grower but I'm still new enough to know when to ask for help. I've looked at all the guides and sick plant pictures but nothing quite gets this one. This radiates from the inside out so I'm not sure what to think...Anyone help a brother out?

Bomb THC strain,
Drip system (first use)
Advanced Nutrients, Sensigrow a/b at ~2ml/L, B52 ~1ml/L
Currently under T5

I tried a small nitrogen boost, maybe 1ml/L about a week ago but didn't seem to affect it at all. Most plants (15plants) are showing this to some degree, mostly on newer leaves.

Thanks in advance!

My prior grow, if interested.
New Grower - Der Kommissar

Re: OH BOY! Another sick plant thread! (Seriously.. need help)

Its iron (FE) or magnesium (MG) to find out its kinda hard to see in the pic but it looks like the lower leaves arnt as affected as the newer higher ones. If thats the case then its FE but if it started lower then hit high then its MG. Hope this helps if u need more info on how to fix both feel free to ask.

The yellowing is on the newer leaves. So assuming it's iron (and of course I have cal-mag which i don't need for this but have no iron )how do i fix this or do I need to trudge back to the grow shop (60 miles away...) and get a supplement?

Thanks

A good book i have says you can add rusty water. It does not say any other "do it yourself" ways other then going and getting a mix of Fe, Zn, and Mn since these sups are often found together. when one is lacking all might be lacking. So i know its a long drive but if it was me i would make the hike to get the right stuff you know. Good luck and keep me posted. :thumb:

Ye one of those micro nutrients as mentioned above !

Get ya self some suitable micro nutrient fertilizer for hydro ASAP

What?

got it... I misunderstood. I was thinking you were saying AN wasn't suitable... I understand now.

Most grow/bloom nutrients do not include micro nutrients & only the basic macro nutrients such as NPK...

So it best to use a micro nutrient solution/fertilizer to bolster what is missing mainly with hydro style grows ! yup a 3rd bottle of nutrients.

Over watering. Add that to the collection of photos of sick plants. 100% sure too. realized there was am error in my big plan of root riot in 4x4 rockwool cube using a drip style irrigation. To much water stays in the cube.

Pic of plants now in flood and drain. not sure now to mark this as solved....
IMG_0009_Copy_.JPG

On the plus side I now own about every supplement known to man!

Can anyone confirm this as a mag def? I screwed up my nutes and had to flush, hopefully have it under control but I cant see anyphotos of a plant with the same problems..or as severe, Thanks
IMG_246710.JPG

Back
Top Bottom