Old Stage Green Cleaner

Cannabliss89

Has anyone tried using Old Stage Green Cleaner for mites and powdery mildew? It's made by Old Stage Garden Products.

The reason I'm asking is because I couldn't find a lot of info on it, I found a few threads here and there on different forums and people seem to really like it. Just wondering if anyone has used this product?

I found spider mites on the 4th of July and it being a holiday the hydro shop closed early so I couldn't get SNS. I remembered I had gotten a free sample of this green cleaner so I decided to give it a try. It worked surprisingly well actually, next day I couldn't find a single spider mite. It's been 4 days now and my plants are still looking good.

Active ingredients:
Corn Oil (Non GMO) 15%
Soybean Oil (Non GMO) 15%
Inert ingredients:
Water, Soapbark, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate 70%

Has anyone tried using Old Stage Green Cleaner for mites and powdery mildew? It's made by Old Stage Garden Products.

The reason I'm asking is because I couldn't find a lot of info on it, I found a few threads here and there on different forums and people seem to really like it. Just wondering if anyone has used this product?

I found spider mites on the 4th of July and it being a holiday the hydro shop closed early so I couldn't get SNS. I remembered I had gotten a free sample of this green cleaner so I decided to give it a try. It worked surprisingly well actually, next day I couldn't find a single spider mite. It's been 4 days now and my plants are still looking good.

Active ingredients:
Corn Oil (Non GMO) 15%
Soybean Oil (Non GMO) 15%
Inert ingredients:
Water, Soapbark, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate 70%

I've tried it. Seemed to work just as well as azamax and all the others. I've been adding extra 99% iso (10-15ml per gallon) to green cleaner and azamax for an added kick. It seems to work WAY better than either of them alone. I pretty much had gotten rid of my spider mites with that concoction, but I let my guard down and took some clones from a friend without treating them first and now they're back.

Well at least someone has tried it lol. I'm kinda surprised more people don't use it, maybe it's not available to people, I think the company is in CA and only sells to CA hydro shops right now, I could be wrong though. It worked great for me though, I used it once and I couldn't find any mites the next day. A few days later I sprayed again just to be sure and I haven't had them since. Let's hope it stays that way.

My shop has it in CO, but I think they just started carrying it recently. I would keep spraying once a week for at least a month or two to make sure you get all of them. I have yet to find a non-systemic pesticide that works better than any others on a long term scale. Only way to make sure they don't come back with these "soft" pesticides is by spraying for a much longer time period than you think you have to. Like the saying goes with many pests: the last spider mite is the one you want to kill.

Just wanted to bring this post alive again.

I picked up a small 2oz bottle of this yesterday because the lady at my grow shop said it came highly recommended. Now I don't have a spider mite problem but I do have powdery mildew.

The claim on the bottle says it melts away the residue and wow does it. I looked at the leaf untreated and treated under a 60x microscope and after the second rinse I couldn't find any of the mildew on the surface whatsoever.

All in all I would highly recommend green cleaner to anyone who is facing issues with powdery mildew. Just make sure to wash your buds at harvest if you are treating while flowering.

One last little detail... I'm 6 weeks into flower now and I have yet to see any bad effects on the bud itself

As I have been using another product with great results for a long time ,was thinking of picking some of this up to keep as a backup in case them bugs were to ever build up a resistence to my current bug stuff which is SNS products.. Anyone still using this product?

Back
Top Bottom