On my 1st grow and have a few questions

2005speedyGTP

my plants seem like they are growing extremely slow. im growing soil but whats a good fertilizer to be using? I guess I made a bad choice by using miracle grow soil . . my plants are 6-7 weeks from seed and only about 7 inches tall is the tallest one. the seeds are unknown. my friend grows hyrdo and says they normally take 9 months to grow . . . does something seem wrong here?

Re: on my 1st grow and have a few questions . .

to save so much time never grow a seed your not sure of. i did for 4 years and was disapointed regularly. quality gennetics is the only way!
6 to 7 weeks and 7 inches tall!! not good! they should be 3 to 4 ft tall!
whats the light your using? room, ventalation, ph of water, temp. of room?
slow growth is caused by a few different things, cold, substrate to wet, poor gennetics.
i have plants finish in 60 days from seed. they are auto flwrs. then good indica at 90 to 120 days. then the killer sativas they go for long times. as long as 150 days or more in flower. just depends on the strain!.
never water unless you can see and feel the difference!

Re: on my 1st grow and have a few questions . .

im using 6500k cfl's 1 per plant. just a fan for ventalation, ph is unknown, 75-76 degrees

Ok, ok...one cfl per plant...

You may need to do a better job with your grow space. What wattage are the cfl's? is a great question.

Your grow environment is going to greatly impact the rate of growth of your plants.

If you could explain your grow setup that would help. I don't know that I would recommend additional ferts as you're using miracle grow that is already laced with crf's if I remember correctly...

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom