ONA Pro Gel best method deployment, maybe

Six9

I grabbed a small tub as a backup in case planned carbon filter was too much for grow closet. It was.. it's heavy and I lose more than a foot of light elevation. A grow tent is in order but for now I'm deploying ONA Pro Gel.

I think I'm good outside, ductwork runs straight up the chimney pipe and I'm a story higher than my closet neighbor. I set one container in attic and one in the basement (chimney wall side). The attic one must withstand high temps; evaporation rate unknown so I'll monitor both. Couldn't find operating temps but am curious to see if gel melts; I imagine the attic one will need replenishment sooner.

KEY is placing these in areas that do not share output/return vents with the the tent/grow closet. ONA works chemically and can affect bud aroma. Nothing new I here but I thought post I'd pics, nice dispenser:

:grinjoint:

ONA is kinda crap imo. I had ONA everywhere in the house and... It says it neutralize other smells but it didn't. In my case anyway!

Thanks LadyMiha for the feedback, hopefully I'll have better luck with it. Seems a few people out there have.

Yes I can smell them when in proximity . I'll likely use at least four but I'm going for lasting, strategic placement. I get what you say about open lid, that's mass assault in comparison. Hopefully works well, especially at warmer temperatures

Back
Top Bottom