Only read this if you are high: The Elohim

Metaphysical

im really blazed right now so i figures i tell yall a story. its actually true.

the elohim are an advanced group of humans that live halfway across the universe in a galaxy called Illiyune. the 19th galaxy. this is where most of life in the universe is. this area is where orion and the sirius star constillations are. the elohim wanted to create life outside of their galaxy so they began searching and found earth. so they genetically minipulated their dna and created earth humans(us). but we were created with a larger brain capacity which allows us to think spiritually and believe in gods and religions. the elohim didnt understand this because their brains were different and they couldnt think that way. so they realized these humans on earth believe in these religions and gods so they decided they will come down to earth and tell them we are their gods. they interacted with many ancient civilizations on earth which is why so many ancients were advanced and we cant understand why. and thats why ancient civilizations believed in so many gods and had advanced calendars based on stars that are impossible to see with the naked eye that are perfect. the elohim were the gods to ancient earth humans even thoug in reality they were just another group of humans only they were and still are highly advanced and thats why the 3 great pyramids of giza are all perfectly mathamatically aligned with orions belt. this aint no fucking coincidence. and when they created humans, they created 3 forms. the homo sapiens, homo erectus, and cromagnum or something like that. humans evolved from earlier humans but we didnt evolve from single cells. they also created all the life on this earth but i dont fel like getting into that. but thats why everything spiritually is accociated with the sky and the "heavens".

also, the earth is hollow inside and there is a highly advanced civilization living a mile under mt shasta in california in a city called Telos in the subterranian caves. and there is life on mars and almost every other planet but only they all live inside the planets .

im not saying every religion out there is fake. they all could be real and based on some form of actual events. i dont think anyone should believe in any religioun word for word. that means your brainwashed. being spiritual is too personal to follow someone elses believes exactly. plus it eventually all leads to evil. people judging other people, wars, etc. discover your own religion and be a good person. thats all that matters. my high is wearing off now so im gonna go

lol its a pretty good story. the people in the planets is total bullshit though. but this

"im not saying every religion out there is fake. they all could be real and based on some form of actual events. i dont think anyone should believe in any religioun word for word. that means your brainwashed. being spiritual is too personal to follow someone elses believes exactly. plus it eventually all leads to evil. people judging other people, wars, etc. discover your own religion and be a good person. thats all that matters. my high is wearing off now so im gonna go"

that is exactly what i beleive. almost word for word. if your totally into religeion then its like a cult. it does lead to evil. people hating on people because there not the same relegion and shit. just about all wars are started becasue of religion. i beleive in some form of god, but i dont beleive in any religion. i respect every 1's opinion and shit on religion. i dont mean to offend anyone by this.

you'd gone and smoked urself retarded

Back
Top Bottom