Ooo the great outdoors

DUBGIB

So ive got my girl out in a little green house and a little green spider found its way in there, is it a bad spider or what? ( already killed it jus wondering ) also have learned i fregin hate snakes!sneaky little bastards. Another thing i wanted to know is if anyone has any organic, cheap pest repelant tecniques... Have her in a 2 gallon pot plan on leavin her in that. Its got MG potting soil with sand over the soil and Its a 2-1/2ft x 3ft greenhouse. Thx in advanced for any input!

Re: Ooo the " great " outdoors

If i didnt use any ferts for seedling and veg. Is it to late or can i add anything? Shes bout 2 ft, got plenty of preflowers and nodes are offset. Shes in a 2 gallon pot with MG ( first and last time using ) getting a PH ( potential of Hydrogen ) tester soon also would like to hear any reviews of home depot styl testers

I spinkled my plants with the product Seven. Just lightly dusted them (9 plants) over and under leaves, waited a few days and lightly sprayed the Seven off with plain water and poof, not a bug in site since. Spinkle around the ground area too. Seven is a good product, use it on all my plants other then the smoke-able ones too. That is just my opinion. For aphids, we have a lot of those nasty bugs here in hawaii, I use a sprayer with light mixture of Dawn dish soap and water. wait 2 -3 days and spray plants and vines with water..Aloha

Use Jamaican bat guano combined with Blackstrap molasses for flowering. You could add other things too but those guys used in the proper amounts will give plenty of phosphorous and potash.

BTW your pot is too small. 2 Gallon is tiny. You should upgrade it if possible. your plant will be healthier, bigger and grow more potent if you do.

99% of spiders are fine they wont kill your plant or hurt it. The only spiders I can think of that are harmful to MJ is spider mites. They are TERRIBLE. Spider mites are almost microscopic and are white red or black depending on the species. Besides them, spiders wont hurt your plant.

As for natural pesticides. The easiest one is put a little dish soap mixed with water (hydrogen peroxide is also good to toss a bit of in), in a spray bottle and spray away. Just make sure its NOT anti bacterial soap. Another good one is Neem tree oil, i use neem oil for pests and for fungus, its great!

Thnx for the replies! I have my plant in a 2 gallon because i dont want it to get big, i just want to have a grow under my belt before i start trying to increase my yeild. There are no roots coming out the drainholes and its growing like a weed!;) ive got sticky strips in the greenhouse and sprayed with Fungicide 3 then sprayed with plain water the next day. Fungicide seems to still be keeping bugs away and only curled up the tips of a few leaves because i sprayed to much in that spot. Thx again for the replies.

Another question i have is can i reuse the soil after harvest? For anything?

Make sure you only spray the fungicide at night time. Same with any spray on your plants even water. Any liquid is bad news with lights on your plant. I drench my leaves with Fungicide 3 when I do spray it (i use it more as a anti mildew spray) and it shouldnt harm your leaves if done at night.

I highly suggest a bigger pot if you want more potent buds. But its your call.

Thx ill keep tht in mind, eases my wories about using it when i know someone else has no problems. And yea if i had the space id put it in a bigger pot but im just trying to get a grow under my belt. People make me laugh when they say "just put it in the ground, water it and it will grow!" unless you have the right area, thts deff not the case

Back
Top Bottom