Oregon Grown

maui454

This is some decent medicine my friend grew. I wanted to show some Oregon love. Come October I will post the #1. Supposedly this is "White Shark" but I don't know it is kinda harsh but does the job nice let me know what you think.

white_shark3.jpg

Nice buds. I live in Beaverton, Oregon. I just joined last week but so far nobody has responded to any replies. Have a good weekend. SAMWISEE.:reading420magazine:

Thanks Sam. I am south of you but I think Oregon has some of the top herbage in the U.S of A.:cool:. You have to be patient on this forum. I think people are busy and don't respond often, Later

Oregongrown12, all the best to you. I've tried White Widow, very good. Let me know how it turns out. Smoke on, SAMWISEE. [a fellow Oregonian] :)

Well finally got some early stuff dried so I thought I would throw up a pic. This is a local strain my friend gave me. It is super smooth. And tons of trichomes:tokin:
DSC_1331.JPG

Greetz from the southern most part of the State called Oregonja! Thats right, you heard it here first!
Nice lookin stuff there M8, I have a couple more weeks I think, then I'll be right there w/ya. The weather hasn't been real cooperative down here, lots of clouds... bummin me out right now!

Great looking bud! I'de like to have that picture for my cellphone wallpaper. Awsome. Hope your harvest is plentiful. SMOKEON, SAMWISEE.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom