420 Magazine Background

Organic outdoor Cannabis produces more volume, stronger potency and is earth friendly

Re: Organic outdoor Cannabis produces more volume, stronger potency and is earth frie

I have enjoyed all the threads on this subject and appreciate the feed back. I believe in my experience, that growing Outdoors is the optimal situation. Just by the simple fact that the plants are in their natural environment. Cost is a huge issue in my case and once your set-up, with careful tending and some basic knowledge you will succeed 9 times out of ten. Pending the obvious, theft and police considerations.

1blackstrat

Re: Organic outdoor Cannabis produces more volume, stronger potency and is earth frie

Old school - anything but ' 'nutes' - which generally are petroleum based chemical fertilizers - man made beer - god made pot - who ya gonna trust?

Biodynamics is the epitomy of organics in my book - the USDA 'Organic' progroam is not only a joke but dangerous -

and now we gott watch for chemicals approved for ornamentals which DO kick -ass but not generally meant for human consumption - but many unscrupulous individuals just want the buck and don't care who they hurt - even medical canna patients...... so unless you grow it or know the grower - i'd be very suspect of those big hards beautiful nuggs - i mean how natural do you think that is??????

Great post! :)
Another benefit of outdoors is that there are no inherent size limitations. Trees can be grown and all the energy is provided for free by Mother Nature. A beautiful and natural process which has been occurring since before humans were ever on this planet!

Re: Organic outdoor

finally got a good crop using 10 gallon fiber pots
got 8 z's per clone outdoors and got lucky on the strain master kush
imho the sun can out-produce a grow light (during summertime duh) in volume
but more importantly the quality of sungrown is naturally much better too