Osram Ledvance

Right! Thank you for time, this has straighten out lots of questions for me. You know you are worthy that titel... :goodjob:
Think I will order one some day. Pay all the bills first. I think my car passed 2000$ this month, but now my dear volvo xc70 survives another year on the road. o_O

Right! Thank you for time, this has straighten out lots of questions for me. You know you are worthy that titel... :goodjob:
Think I will order one some day. Pay all the bills first. I think my car passed 2000$ this month, but now my dear volvo xc70 survives another year on the road. o_O

Love Volvos, but hate the price of their parts.....

Yes it's true. Judging just from the bills you would think they changed the engine or gearbox. This was only for two better used xenon headlights, muffler and service.... Brand new lights went for 2000$ for the couple. Wish i could have pumped this kind of money to the closet instead.

Yes it's true. Judging just from the bills you would think they changed the engine or gearbox. This was only for two better used xenon headlights, muffler and service.... Brand new lights went for 2000$ for the couple. Wish i could have pumped this kind of money to the closet instead.
Like my BMW motorcycle. Everything costs $400. That price pertains to the cheap parts. Everything else is double or triple that. No joke a heated hand grip cost me $180.

But I do all the work on my vehicles. The mechanics here suck...and never do a good or thorough job.

True. It costs staying on top. I was also doing all the work myself before my accident. Now I cant even crawl under the car anymore... It's a bad feeling knowing you could easy done it your self if you just could. My physiotherapist said the other day that in maybe two years the worst may be over with the stiffness in my neck but hardly all the pain. Looked up the drivers tonight and i can get both for round 200$. Paid all my bills today so i'm ordering after the weekend when i get my paycheck.

Looks like things are starting to move over at chilled also. Got email from them that the first boards are leaving customs in the states so should get them in the nearest weeks... Getting exited already. :slide:

True. It costs staying on top. I was also doing all the work myself before my accident. Now I cant even crawl under the car anymore... It's a bad feeling knowing you could easy done it your self if you just could. My physiotherapist said the other day that in maybe two years the worst may be over with the stiffness in my neck but hardly all the pain. Looked up the drivers tonight and i can get both for round 200$. Paid all my bills today so i'm ordering after the weekend when i get my paycheck.

Looks like things are starting to move over at chilled also. Got email from them that the first boards are leaving customs in the states so should get them in the nearest weeks... Getting exited already. :slide:
Yay.....new/more lights!!!

Looks like a great idea. If those osrams have lenses you may want to consider removing them, if they are easily removable.

Well.....that sucks......but still it will up your light in the grow......

Back
Top Bottom