Lost In The Fog

Been printing lithographs some time now for various persons for giving as Xmas presents, really wish I could share them here but they are waaay to personal for the individuals they are meant for so I cant do that in respect for them.

Will make one for me and show you the results, make them as a cube with a led light source in the middle... looks awesome lit up.

endless CraZ!

Feels like it sometimes, yes.... ;)

Finally :D

Wasnt easy to get @CraZysWeeD in the world of Marlin, Stepper Drivers and co :D

Look what the cat dragged in! A fellow grower who actually IS growing, time to show off that new VEG chamber you built? :)

I know I have a hard time to take in new things and it usually takes time, but when I have the obsessions are endless as you know T.
This is much thanks to you and your ways to germinate ideas in my head! :high-five:

Congrats on getting it all up and running! This seems like a fly in the ointment though:
So you can cut whatever you want with it as long as it's black?

Anointed or not, actually cutting through objects with one pass is still hard with a low power laser like this. To cut through steel, glass, acrylic and such needs to be an even higher powered laser with Co2 assist. They are more in the kilowatt segment than my 2.5W, but who knows what this new obsession will lead to? Cutting wood boards is no problem this one can cut through 2mm of plywood I think.

Painting the Mylar sheet black made it "visible" to the laser and the beam didn't pass through it anymore but the heat from the "light" was able to cut through it. Cutting thin adhehsive colored acrylic < ~200µm is no problem with it, or engraving stuff it handles perfectly. Will engrave something and show you, it handles grey scales very nice.

Look what the cat dragged in! A fellow grower who actually IS growing, time to show off that new VEG chamber you built? :)

I know I have a hard time to take in new things and it usually takes time, but when I have the obsessions are endless as you know T.
This is much thanks to you and your ways to germinate ideas in my head! :high-five:

No problem mate, we are just a very good match in therms of tinkering and stuff ;) Today I'll make the Update regarding the new veg box ! :D

Hey my friend just popping by to say high. Got my small tent up again trying to pop a couple of chem dogs. If they don't come up probably just roll with Cheese and Jack Herer. Hope you and your family are doing well. Keep the CraZy projects coming hoping to come visit this spring or summer. Got delayed last year with the covid and the knee surgery.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Her's CraZy!

Thank you for all you love and I had to take a break from everything for a while... Today is first day completely off the Opioids and I actually feel fine! I got my ADD diagnosis and started testing out their pills for it and it feels great! I have gotten so much more done last few weeks its been amazing to actually getting more of my craZy ideas out there....

I can show off this quick thing I made the other day(s) with the laser...

full

I developed a method, actually by mistake, to engrave glass and now mirrors with my small low power laser. This is only composed by free clip art... :slide: Its 720x320mm in seize so I had to engrave it in two, moving around the machine over it.

Hey my friend just popping by to say high. Got my small tent up again trying to pop a couple of chem dogs. If they don't come up probably just roll with Cheese and Jack Herer. Hope you and your family are doing well. Keep the CraZy projects coming hoping to come visit this spring or summer. Got delayed last year with the covid and the knee surgery.

Glad to hear you are doing better and you got a tent up again!

I DO hope you can come here Kiss it would be awesome....

:lot-o-toke:
:thanks::love:
:reading420magazine: Been gone too long Crazy...give us a sign! :circle-of-love:
I'll give you THE sign, literally.... :woohoo::green_heart:

:hug:OMG!!!! You're back!!!!!!
I got a huge rush of happiness when I saw you.
I've been a bit worried about you CraZ.
Glad to hear that you are doing well.
Congrats on your first day sans the opioids!

Love the engraving.....that's cool af.

Back
Top Bottom