Out of state Felonies?

Mtlawnfan

I have felonies for simple possession in Indiana. Considering move to CO, will my past prevent me from obtaining MMJ status? I suffer documented (big scars) chronic pain from hand and shoulder surgeries.

Also use cannabis to keep from strangling some random idiot. Only documentation of that is that I have not strangled some random idiot...yet LOL.

Re: Out of state Felonies???

Thanks Be Irie. Still tied up here with the Criminal legal (can't call it justice!) system until April 2011. Unrelated, and hope it's not against the rules, what is the job market like in CO for carpenter's doing very high-end craftsman work? I am 40+ y.o., college degree,been at it for 20 yrs and not some unskilled hack. Experience in log-homes, custom case-work, tile mechanic, custom framing and trim, etc. Have not been to CO since I was early teens, just remember it was beautiful there. Again, sorry if this line of questioning isn't allowed .

Re: Out of state Felonies???

Thanks Be Irie. Still tied up here with the Criminal legal (can't call it justice!) system until April 2011.

Going thru a deal like this in a backward state is a nightmare! Justice what justice? I have sat thru court sessions with murders and you name its.In their eyes I was a bug to step on. You have to go thru this to get the idea of what trash you are. It is the people of the state vs. you! BullShot, it is the cops who hate you for smoking cannabis who pull all the strings, and the people have nothing to say. At least they smile at you while you are being made love to! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom