Outdoor Oregon backyard grow!

jddrews ~ I noticed the Pax and I'm just curious...is the 'big' vaporizer you refer to a Volcano? I apologize for the off topic comment. I'm still deciding on a vaporizer and will have to spend some time researching.

:sorry:

Great info on the White Moth caterpillars. I saw a couple of those on one of my plants during the last week or so. A few came out in the wash as well, but it wasn't an infestation. Curious if that was what caused my "bud rot".

The "big" vaporizer is just a basic Vapor Brothers table top. They were about $200 when I got one. It's great but it gets you REALLY baked. Almost too much. I can really taste the weed through it, though, which is great. I never knew pot had so much flavor until I started using it. I'm not getting much of a flavor profile of my homegrown yet, but the draw through the vapor brothers is so smooth with the washed bud. It's like breathing in sunshine.

The Pax is awesome! I've tried a couple of other dry flower vape pens and nothing works like the Pax. You can get a little bit of flavor out of it and it gives you a nice even buzz without the heavy hangover the next day. It stays heated, too, so you can relax with it and take your time like smoking a joint. Only complaints are that I wish it had less draw resistance but I think there are some after market options to help with that. Worth the money.

Ann- the caterpillar situation is pretty gross. Thankful that didn't happen to me, would have freaked me out! I think I would abandon anything close to the infested bus as well. Makes my white flies seem pretty tame. Did anyone else end up getting the swarms of white flies though? On the west side of Portland they were like a constant floating snow storm. They are still everywhere.

Curious if that was what caused my "bud rot".

just my 2 cents worth from a newb, but from the photo you posted, the 'rot' or dead spots I had looked different. It was about the brown color of the pistils and sort of looked like a clump of darkened, dried, curled up pistils. Really almost unnoticeable until the spot gets larger so your post did help me nip this in the bud, pardon the pun.

Thanks for the vaporizer info. I know too many people who've bought various models only to be unhappy so... off to the vaporizer forums for me.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom