Outgrown tent, need to move something outside

Flopdonkey

420 Member
Hello friends. Brand new here, have been reading for months now and this seemed like the forum I wanted to be a part of. I’m a new grower on my second run. Any questions I’ve had so far have been answered by searching this site, but this one may be more of an opinion thing.
I have an auto jack herer that never auto’d ( been vegging around 70 days.) Also have 3 Durban poison feminized photos that are 31 days old. Needless to say I’m not going to have room in my 3x3 to flower them all. They are all super healthy using A-trains AN schedule and the Herer might be enough to fill the tent on its own. Would you guys put the big old beauty outside to flower? Or the 3 smaller ones after one month veg? I realize there’s probably no right answer, but I just can’t decide. Thoughts would be much appreciated. TIA

Thanks for the welcome and for the fastass reply! Im in southern Ontario. ( got probably another 11 weeks to flower outside safely I think?) jack herer pack says 9 weeks flower, DP says 10.
Your post got me thinking about it a little differently, thank you. Can’t say my mind is made up yet though!

One more question on the topic if you don’t mind. My lights come on in a half hour from now. I’m going to move the big girl outside, of course it will get dark out roughly 5 hours from now so the plant will only see about 4.5 hours of light. Is this double dark cycle ok? TIA

Back
Top Bottom