Outlaw 81G's Tangerine - Candy - Pineapple Chunk - Indoor Grow Attempt

Outlaw81G

What's up guys! So my very first grow attempt was a bust. On the bright side, I was able to get my feet wet and I was able to learn a bunch of cool things for future grows.

I received my seeds online thanks to the good friends at Herbies. Tangerine Dream, Candy Kush (free seed), and Pineapple Chunk. I purchased a Apollo Purple Reign T5 2 foot 2 bulb light and stand which I will be using to start the grow. I also purchased .3 liter air pots to start my seedlings in. I will be using "Kind Hot Soil" on the bottom half of the pot and fox farm light warrior for the top half. Kind soil is supposed to be like "super soil" so let's see how it goes!

420-magazine-mobile375501902.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1139492027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331926982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A good friend told me to drop the light down really close to the ladies so they could soak up the sunshine. I did and they loved every bit of it!

420-magazine-mobile1888923681.jpg

I've been a bit busy... But never too busy for my babies! They were topped 2 weeks ago. As of 2 days ago the ladies have been transplanted into 3 gallon pots in happy frog soil for the next 30 days. They have also been moved from the t5 to the Mars hydro 192 series light for the remainder of the veg stage...
420-magazine-mobile2125611779.jpg

Ok so fast forward to today. I pruned my ladies two days ago.

So a quick update. Yesterday I transplanted the ladies into 10 gallon smart pots in ocean forest soil and today I began the first day of flowering. I switched the lights to 12 hr light schedule.. Now it's time to see the big buds start popping!

420-magazine-mobile1485230582.jpg

Here we are about a week into flower... I have both lights on full spectrum and the ladies are loving it! They are growing very rapidly.. I keep having to raise my lights every day.. I went ahead and placed 4 foot bamboo sticks around each plant and then I individually wrapped them in trellis netting to prevent anything from falling over since the ladies are looking pretty top heavy... I'm thinking about also adding netting over the canopy since I am starting to think that I will be having some monsters!

As I suspected.... MONSTERS!!!! Lol... The ladies are growing beautifully... They have grown quite a bit since my last post... I am loving the way they are coming out... I made a mixture out of the Fox Farms dirty dozen pack and I placed in it a gallon jug... I gave each plant an equal amount of nutrient water and I came back the next day to find that my plants had a big growth spurt...

420-magazine-mobile1762100619.jpg

My Second Grow Attempt dual Mars Hydro 192 Reflector Series [/B][/B][/B]

Lets try AutoFlowers

3rd indoor grow Jamaican Wild Weed/ Lemon Haze under T5/Dual MarsHydro 192 Reflector

Man o man o man!!!! We have buds!!!

Lets try AutoFlowers

3rd indoor grow Jamaican Wild Weed/ Lemon Haze under T5/Dual MarsHydro 192 Reflector

420-magazine-mobile30578040.jpg

Lets try AutoFlowers

420-magazine-mobile1996329747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1718496877.jpg

Lets try AutoFlowers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom