Over feeding, sugar leaves

Tarek N

20210303_150122.jpg
20210303_145648.jpg
Hello I've been feeding my autos 5 grams mega crop per gallon and the tips of leaves are burnt a bit. Does this cause nutrient lock? Would you give a plain watering to offset? Second, look at this plant that was over trimmed. All it seems to have left are sugary leaves. I mean, can sugar leaves by themselves produce enough photosynthesis for bud growth? Is this one pretty much screwed? I have others going..... tell me

20210303_150122.jpg
20210303_145648.jpg
Hello I've been feeding my autos 5 grams mega crop per gallon and the tips of leaves are burnt a bit. Does this cause nutrient lock? Would you give a plain watering to offset? Second, look at this plant that was over trimmed. All it seems to have left are sugary leaves. I mean, can sugar leaves by themselves produce enough photosynthesis for bud growth? Is this one pretty much screwed? I have others going..... tell me
Beautiful garden my friend. Its not optimal but she will still keep growing to the best of her ability with what she has left. I try never to remove any leaves from my girls. Burning your leaf tips isn't a problem. And won't cause any issues.
I always burn mine. What are you growing in?

Ocean forest 30% perlite. They have been in flower awhile now..... typically, is the beginning of flower particularly slow as far as bud growth?
First couple weeks of flowering will initiate vigorous growth.
Plants have been known to double in size. As they are stretching they will develop their bud sites. Pistols will develop on the bud sites and by 2 weeks all buds sites will have their fuzzy hats as I call them . Then buds will form.
Hope that helps.

I mean once vigorous growth stops and the "fuzzy hats" are there, the bud growth begins very slowly?
It can seem slow at first, as it will envelop those hats. I think you said you were in soil with megs crop correct me if I'm wrong. I'm in coco and use a product called big bud coco that seems to help. Another important factor is you lights and room temp. You want the perfect environment so they can concentrate on their job.

I mean once vigorous growth stops and the "fuzzy hats" are there, the bud growth begins very slowly?
If you want to see how buds form by the day, have a look at my latest journal. I damn near take a picture every day . You can see them from day one of flower to day 33 of flower . The buds form different under all the many variables. Light , soil, water , nutrients all play a role in bud size and development. I guess what I am saying is same plant will grow different for each individual growing it.

20210303_150122.jpg
20210303_145648.jpg
I stop at at 4.75 grm MC anything over and I have issues. Why , I haven't figured that out yet. Others feed them heavy and are fine, but thats not my experience. The little plant will be fine.

Yes correct. By the way, is there a time where co2 is more utilized? And where do I go to look at people's journal.

Yes correct. By the way, is there a time where co2 is more utilized? And where do I go to look at people's journal.
If its a person you know you can search their name. Otherwise when you drop down the forum menu click on journals in progress. Then pick what you are looking for. Hope that helps.

CO2 is only utilized when you can run temps of 82 and higher consistently. Your really doing the most wanting to jump into CO2. Usually large scale grows utilize this . You can buy co2 bags etc but honestly if you need RH just add a humidifier
Just my two cents again

Are you telling me that it's been a waste running co2 if my temperature is low 70s? I have a seedling going in same space....

Back
Top Bottom