Yellow leaves on seedling

Eptic

Hello!

I have recently started a new grow, 7 days in now. (Devil Cream auto) (Sweet Seeds)
In a 1x1x2m tent, 600hps light.
Bio bizz grow nutes & I grow in coco.

I Pre flushed the coco with nutes before putting seedlings in.
Since three days the bigger leaves started showing and I've been feeding them the bio bizz sinds day 2... (Little bit)

Now the bigger leaves are showing yellowing all over the leaves, what's causing this and how can I fix this?
I feed once a day.

Regards

1661456259402.png

Hello!

I have recently started a new grow, 7 days in now. (Devil Cream auto) (Sweet Seeds)

Since three days the bigger leaves started showing and I've been feeding them the bio bizz sinds day 2... (Little bit)

Now the bigger leaves are showing yellowing all over the leaves, what's causing this and how can I fix this?
I feed once a day.

Regards
Looks like it could use some more Nitrogen. Maybe up the nutes a little . How often do you water and do you have perlite mixed in . It could be not enough oxygen to the rootzone. The medium looks real moist.

"carpe diem"

Could be slight nute burn

What fert are you using

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like it could use some more Nitrogen. Maybe up the nutes a little . How often do you water and do you have perlite mixed in . It could be not enough oxygen to the rootzone. The medium looks real moist.

"carpe diem"

It can be that too the roots are suffocating

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had the same issue with a plant that was grown in soil without perlite. She slowly died from damping off. I suggest you replant in soil with more perlite.

Hello!

I feed once a day.

Regards

FDsIS9v.jpg
Could be your hps getting way to hot for the roots that causes all kinds problems

Back
Top Bottom