Overwatered?

Redrocket11

overwatered1.jpg

Hello! This is my first grow and I have 4 plants in a 4x4 grow tent under 1000watt MH. The light is at 35in above the plants and its not hot on the back of my hand. I also have very good ventilation. The plant is in a 5 gal bubbler bucket and temps range b/t 75-82 with 40%-70% humidity. I put about 1/10th strength nutes in. It looks like its over watered but I want to be sure. Plants are 18 days old.

thanks in advance

I see a little overwatering but what I really see is some N-deficiency. IMHO you should up the nute strength to give it more food with less water. Try 25% and see how it reacts to that, it will take several days to a week for your plant to react and the lower leaves may not fully recover in color but the new growth should be green and vibrant.

Hi Redrocket11.

I don't know hydro so can't help, but wanted to welcome you to 420 Magazine and give your thread a bump back to the top so others will notice it.

Be well and happy growing.

Hey thanks for the replies and I appreciate the bump. This might sound dumb but how do I increase the nutes without giving the plant much water? Do I lower my water level in the buckets? Thanks again

That is a definite lack of nitrogen and also overwatering. The yellow and not kelly green leaves shows nitrogen deficient and the drooping leaves tells me overwatered.

Back
Top Bottom