OZN-Jr ozone generator

pilot90

OZN-Jr ozone generator anyone ever use or know anything about how these things eliminate odor. just seems kinda fishy to me that these things will work. thanks

Re: OZN-Jr ozone generator?????

Ozone machines generate O3 (thus the name), which is highly reactive. It destroys bacteria, odors, and other things (including, in larger doses, rubber hoses/fittings and... people, lol). It can also do a number on terpenes and possibly (can't remember) trichomes. For these reasons, it is a good idea to install it in the path of the GR exhaust - NOT the GR itself. As its affects upon lung tissue is akin to chlorine bleach, the bedroom where you sleep at night is probably not a good place for it either.

Detail shops use them (industrial high-output versions) to destroy odors from smoke and other things in vehicles.

I don't know about that particular model, but assume that it produces less than the old high-voltage homebuilt models and has some kind of safety features. But best to be cautious and safe.

If it produces an adequate level of O3 then, yes, it will destroy odors.

dam, dont wanna wake up with half my fkn lung missing..lol think ill just get a carbon filter instead. thanks

Back
Top Bottom