PA. - Teen Finds Marijuana Brick on Beach

Hash

Dallastown - A teenage girl found a 20-pound brick of marijuana while cleaning up a beach recently.

Bree Thornton, 15, a student at Dallastown Area High School, was picking up bottles, plastic and other garbage while visiting family in Hillsboro Beach, Fla., last week because a teacher had asked her students to volunteer for an hour, write about it and present an oral report. She was picking up trash with two cousins when she found the package the size of a shoebox.

Thornton and her cousins went back to their grandparents' beach house, where they showed the package to her aunt and uncle. They didn't recognize the contents, but decided to take it to the police station, where tests determined it was marijuana.

"I couldn't believe it," Thornton said. "I didn't think this kind of thing would happen during a volunteer project."

Health teacher Pat McKinney was shocked Wednesday when her student arrived with a picture of herself and her two cousins with Hillsboro Beach Police Chief John Ballard and the marijuana. She said she was proud of her student.

"There were no adults around. She didn't have to turn the package into police, but she did," McKinney said. "We had a class where we learned about integrity, and she showed it."

Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines

Ok, why the fuck doesn't good shit like that happen to any of us?

I concur with Mr. Deeds, why can'T happen to us?? 20 pounds, for God's sake... Damn, you keep like 1lbs and sell the 19 others and you got enough for a while and lotsa dinero!!

Hawker said:
its always a narc that finds a big sack of weed....a few months ago some kid around here found some wild weed, from where people throw out seeds.....he cut it all down and took it to the cops.

Are you fucking serious? I feel sick right now..........

i found an ounce not even touched yet of some shit you'd see in high times in high school...after school weighed it and it was on 29.6...happiest day of my life...the next day i heard the dude talkin about it in the hall...it was the dude two lockers down

Maybee I should start doing some more communitie service, god dam!

yeah man my mom found like a half ounce of weed, papers, a really nice lighter, and a pipe in a purse and she threw it away in a garbage can across town

Believe it or not, the reason potheads rarely find drugs is because it means you have to go outside and be able to see and recognize a 20lb block or a 75lb bale when you see it. I was digging clams one day down on the coast, a couple of other diggers were working the area too. I was checking out this hot babe that was waiting for her guy, who was out working the flats. She was sitting on what I later found to be an 80lb bale. Downeast we call this seaweed, the smugglers toss it overboard when they think the CC is going to board them for an inspection. When we're lucky the tide and currents are right and it washes up on the rocks. Unless damaged the bales float and are water tight.

you never hear about that happening to anyone who keeps it because then it wouldn't make the news :)

I just read about that shit in the KMK forum. Damn dude if I found it I would slang about a qp and smoke the rest.

err...

umm...

This sort of thing just happened to me (1 hour ago!), found this forum while looking to see if anyone knew any decent way of making the most of a load of salt-water-logged hash...

Unfortunatley the plastic wrapping that 9-bars usually come in has mysteriously dissapeared from my find and it stinks of seaweed and other salty things!

I was just going to make "Marrakesh butter" (THC loaded butter) but thought I'd have a poke around the web to see if anyone had any previous experience in washed-up hash bars...? No luck yet!

So : IT DOES HAPPEN TO TOKERS TOO!!! :allgood:

Lol you sure its not just seaweed?

I don't have a clue but you should repost this in the general talk section.
You'll get alot more feedback because alot more people visit that :Rasta:

Mr.Deeds said:
Ok, why the fuck doesn't good shit like that happen to any of us?
LOL :laughtwo:
It's always the good samaritans that find all the good shit on the beach!! :hmmmm:

you never hear about that happening to anyone who keeps it because then it wouldn't make the news :)
That's a good point! I sure as hell wouldn't be telling anyone about it either!!! :Rasta:

I'd tell people after I smoked it all :)

Something like that happened to me and some friends.

My friend was walking over to the house and she comes into the basement and says I FOUND 100 DOLLARS! She found a hundred dollar bill rolled up in a ball on the sidewalk.... so then we went and bought the dankest bag of weed we could. And smoked it in a hotboxed van.

The end.

Edited By Hash, No "trip" talk here bro

Back
Top Bottom