Paling green-yellow leaves?

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile198062835.jpg
it's just bag seed plant in a 1.5 gal pot ,I don't think it's nitrogen deficiency because I have ff big bloom nutes and another plant I have with the same soil and nutes has nitrogen toxicity. Its in Happy frog organic , pH run off says higher 6 but the gauge I got for a few bucks says high 7's. Any ideas , maybe repot is needed? She is budding rather dense hard nugs.
420-magazine-mobile872702131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile31990236.jpg

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Happy Holidays Chase. I use FF Big Bloom as a supplement now and then. The NPK is .01 - .3 - .7. That is very light on the N if that is all you are using. Different strains respond differently to nutes. Your plant looks like it's using up the available N it has. It's a tough call how much N you want to add now since you're flowering. I continue to add N in small amounts during flowering until 3 or 4 weeks left, depending on the stain. Hopefully this will give you something to think about. What works for me might not work for you. Good luck!

Happy Holidays Chase. I use FF Big Bloom as a supplement now and then. The NPK is .01 - .3 - .7. That is very light on the N if that is all you are using. Different strains respond differently to nutes. Your plant looks like it's using up the available N it has. It's a tough call how much N you want to add now since you're flowering. I continue to add N in small amounts during flowering until 3 or 4 weeks left, depending on the stain. Hopefully this will give you something to think about. What works for me might not work for you. Good luck!
Does it look like lockout or a lack of n because it's just getting worse she is in a pretty small pot though like 1-2 gal pot maybe root bound?

Does it look like lockout or a lack of n because it's just getting worse she is in a pretty small pot though like 1-2 gal pot maybe root bound?

If your soil ph is high 6 or 7, that will not lock out N. Without knowing how long you've been flowering, it's kind of a guess. If I had that plant, I would feed it N and see what the plant tells me.

If your soil ph is high 6 or 7, that will not lock out N. Without knowing how long you've been flowering, it's kind of a guess. If I had that plant, I would feed it N and see what the plant tells me.
Since October 23rd I went into full 12/12 under 2700k hps light

6.3 to 6.8 is fine for soil ph.
420-magazine-mobile1787495681.jpg
Would full blown magnesium issues cause these droopy yellowing light green leaves? I replanted it yesterday will check in a few hours to see progress added epsom salts in the soil crushed up pretty fine maybe that might help.

If your ph is high 6 or 7, that won't look out magnesium. Use this as a learning moment. Your plant looks as though you need N. Try giving it some. If you feel you have a mag. issue but you really don't, by adding epsom salt you might cause more problems than you're solving. Feed that plant and reap the rewards!

Back
Top Bottom