pamelav

pamelav

hi everyone, i am a new mmj card holder in rhode island. im a cancer patient and i am anxious to get started in growing my own bud, as it is very expensive to buy. i dont have any experience in growing things except a small garden of veggies. i do have an extra bedroom that can be set up for this purpose. does anyone have any tips on their first grow. it seems so complicated to me. i am ready to start buying equipment and would like to start with the best, someone told me i should cover all the walls in reflective covering like aluminum foil and invest in led lights. before i start worring about the seeds and what to grow and how long to keep lights on and off i would like to tackel one problem at a time such as the equipment and getting the room ready. any suggestions would be great. :peace:

If I may be so bold... start reading, there is so much to learn in so lil time that you will need all the knowledge you can get.
Of course, we are here to help whenever needed... just holla!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom