Paraphernalia, vape & bong

indochronic

Hello:420:
I think my FAQ's are abit to frequent lol.
Anyway im looking for someone who has used this certin produce or a certen one, thats good.
Atmos Ole Ultra Vaporizer Pen is what im looking at for a vape pen for 40€. It does harb and oil.
I was also looking at the cloud pens 2.0 witch seems to be a good make iv heard but its only oils.
And as for the bongs im looking to get one thats also cheap ish definitly not the 200 mark anyway, A prefaired size mouth piece(iv noticed some vairy) and at least 60-70cm with maby a perk or some cool like that or even one i can by cool precoolers for.
And as for oils and rosin extract id like a bong that can fit a nail onto aswell for oils. Im not 100% on all the oil smoking and how its done or if the nails (i think there callled) are universal or not
Any help on this picking a bong and vape or good recommends would be great
INDO

Mmm.

I like the looks of Grace glass most of their bongs come with ice notch's if you are into a smooth hit & reasonable well priced.

I'm really not into vape pens or portable units as most of these are are conduction based heating system which may leave a slight toast taste to the vape experience.

For a home desk top unit i prefer convection based, they blow warm/hot air through the bud bowl or when you inhale but depends if it is whip inhale or bag system or a combo of both... i like vape bags myself.

Either way i'd look at a product with temp settings to tailor you own experience or to taste requirements, most peeps seem to prefer around 200c/390f.

I think combustion occurs around 228c/430f of the top of my head ?

Vaping is a different experience when compared to smoking a joint, blunt, spliff or what ever you so wish to call it or perhaps a bong hit !

Vaping is so much lighter to the more heavy smoke of burning... so taking a big hit of vape may/can tickle the back of the throat 'n' some coughing so best done in small inhales or to what suits your needs, ya work it out :thumb:

The high is slightly different also, i find it more racey up in the head depending on strain tho & longer lasting but that is with bags of vape tho...

Very nice info on the vapes il have a look out for the temp range too :thumb: Il have a better look into grace glass, iv seen a couple nice ones to. Just trying to avoid all the small bad things like conbustion in the small vape and i just want one to mainly try vaping and to have it out with me when im out. Also head the taste of the weed is nicer and it give ur chest and throat a break aswell:)
:Namaste:

think i found my vape anyway after a bit of searching:) im just a little stuck on the bong still since there so many, i might just have to keep seaching, at least im down to more a pasific brand:D
I was also checking out tents from gorrila tents and the double decker ones are pretty cool with a veg/ propagation on top of the main room. Also might invest in something like that also, More cleaner and benifical having a tent rather then a DIY box:) Im a bit fussy about a certin size tho just so its fit my area pefect:D

Back
Top Bottom