Parke10s 1st Indoor Soil Grow: Master Kush

Parke10

Just thought I'd post up my 1st indoor soil grow for everyone to see and throw some input into. I've done a couple basic outdoor grows, so I thought I'd try something new.

Grow is 1 Master Kush clone, In a black 5 gallon bucket with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil.

Light is a Sun Systems 150Watt HPS

2 Fans to keep the temps down, 1 Stationary and 1 Oscillating

As of right now I'm just using tap water set out for a day to water with. No nutes as of yet but will be using Advanced Nutes Trio-Grow Micro Bloom and some Gravity for flower.

I'll Also be getting a pH and PPM meter, as well as a new thermometer/hygrometer.

I plan to veg until she's about 12 inches tall. I've already topped it once,As I'm trying to make it into a bush.

I planted her on the 10th.

Here's a couple pics.

Day1

IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

Took some more pics yesterday, was day 12.

She's been topped once and got FIMMED yesterday,She's growing great I'm suprised how fast for soil to be honest.

But on to the bad news, I have problem that I need your guys help with..some of the leaves have have dots on them, and are starting to curve inward. What did i do wrong, or whats going on with my girl?

MKSOILDAY12.jpg

MKSOILDAY12HEIGHT.jpg

And here's one of the unhealthy leaves,I had to use my cellphone so its not the best of pictures.

Badleaf.jpg

He got the clone from a shop, But We did not see any mites on it before puttin her in there. But it does look like it has mites now.

Also the spots on his plant are yellow..

I picked up some SNS217 today, I was told to cover all the leaves top and bottom really well..but I wasn't sure on when to apply it, should I apply with the lights on or off, or does it not matter? Also about how often should I apply it?

I was also told to pick up some hot shot-no pest strips.

Looks like a Mite problem to me. The leaf curl looks like some heat stress going on. What are your temps in the room? I am a huge advocate of Bang. Mites stay away from that stuff. It is more of a repellent than a pesticide. It also helps to heal damage caused by little critters. What does your pest management routine consist of besides the SNS? I would just follow the directions on the bottle. You can apply under the light but make sure that you raise it well above the top as not to burn it. It is the magnification that will hurt the plant. Water works just like a magnifying glass.

On a different note FFOF soil is a very hot mix. You probably do not even need to think about nutes for at least the next 4 to 5 weeks!

Hope that helps some!

Looks like a Mite problem to me. The leaf curl looks like some heat stress going on. What are your temps in the room? I am a huge advocate of Bang. Mites stay away from that stuff. It is more of a repellent than a pesticide. It also helps to heal damage caused by little critters. What does your pest management routine consist of besides the SNS? I would just follow the directions on the bottle. You can apply under the light but make sure that you raise it well above the top as not to burn it. It is the magnification that will hurt the plant. Water works just like a magnifying glass.

On a different note FFOF soil is a very hot mix. You probably do not even need to think about nutes for at least the next 4 to 5 weeks!

Hope that helps some!

So far I haven't used the SNS, will be after the light kicks off tonight.So I'll see how well that works.

Pest management is very basic as of now,I used some Ortho Home Defense around the base of the floor,up the wall in the corners and around the door and attic access (its in a small closet), But I will be picking up some of the no-pest strips to hang in there also.

Temps average 80-83 with an high of 86 here and there,I haven't seen the room any lower than 75 with the light off.

As far as nutes I was going to wait atleast 3 weeks but 4/5 is fine too.

well I've been out of town since Wednesday but I've had my best friend who is also a grower checking on my girls, he said the indoor is lookin' alot better since the SNS, he put her into flow today. but said my 2 big outdoor girls didn't take to the 111* day we had and don't look too happy, I hope they pull out of it.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom