PB cookies

Finnicki

I was getting tired of the brownies since the sugar free brownie mixes sold on shelves since my blood sugars were spiking. These pb cookies don’t do that. So, I found an easy recipe online. I mix the peanut butter with the canna butter in the the mixing bowl with the tip/wisk wire attachment. 1.25 cups of flower is all that’s needed. I am using weed grown by my brother in law. 28% THC sez Steve. He bought seedlings from a fellow grower. Just like other edibles they take time to work. I’ve been diabetic for 47 years now. Back at my high school weight at 155 lbs. Wont smoke the stuff. My wife wants the quick hitter but still thinks the cookies have been the best edibles I’ve made to this point. emilykylenutrition.com is where I found this recipe. I use Pyure stevia sweetener in everything canna I bake. Enjoi ya’ll.

I mix the egg, butter and peanut butter separately. The flour, sweetener, salt &baking soda are in another bowl and are added to the wet ingredients after. I don’t know if adding the canna butter mixing in with the pb makes it stronger. The cookies break apart easily. Eat a little piece every hour and get a day long buzz, if you are not planning to drive, all your errands are done.

Rolled the dough into smaller size balls on the batch this am. Got 24 this time, less potent canna butter. Used a scoop the first batches to make the pb ballz. Recipe calls for 1” size. I’m sure that scoop was 1/2” larger. Oh well. Goes down and comes out the same. It’s what’s it between that’s magic.

Back
Top Bottom