Pesky rabbits!

Stoned Redneck

Well i waited a couple weeks before I said anything.....2 weeks ago a pesky wabbit "Girdled" one of my plants......and there hasn't been a droopy leaf yet....Thats why i waited. But so far so good.I'm just impressed that the outer bark is gone and it still is growing fine....Note to self...Next year......put up rabbit fence BEFORE you need it,Red
girdled_plant.jpg

girdled_plant_2.jpg
I'm still learning.Couldn't figure how to upright the picture oh well...Anyway i really glad that ....so far both plants seem fine.loaded to the hilt with buds....I freaked when I saw the damage ..but so far so good. Marijuana is one hardy plant !! Any one else have this problem ?

Years ago, my mum used to grow outdoors. Wasn't the wildlife, it was her dog. Everything the dog could reach was gone.
Yes, it was a happy dog.

I have a goose that is spossed to be keeping a eye out for trouble.I think they are in it together.... As "Lady" has messed with a plant or too.Nothing real bad but just enough to let me know she was there.......Fair trade I guess.she is the keeper of the gate and no one gets past her....
meds_014.jpg

Well i waited a couple weeks before I said anything.....2 weeks ago a pesky wabbit "Girdled" one of my plants......and there hasn't been a droopy leaf yet....Thats why i waited. But so far so good.I'm just impressed that the outer bark is gone and it still is growing fine....Note to self...Next year......put up rabbit fence BEFORE you need it,Red
girdled_plant.jpg

Total newb to growing the good herb, been lurking here for a while doing research and that kind of thing. A couple of years ago I had problems with the squirrels and rabbits eating my tomato plants and a neighbor suggested sprinkling cayenne pepper around the plants. They apparently hate it when the stuff ends up on their wittle noses. Nothing cruel or harmful, just a mild irritation. Might be something to try in the future.

Back
Top Bottom