Pests?

Philsthetent

Never seen this damage before? Once it started I added a thin layer of diatomaceous earth, neem oiled
420-magazine-mobile578000506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097583130.jpg
several times and have now used fox farm don't bug me ( pyrethrum ).
Also haven't ever noticed any bugs flying or crawling around... doesn't look like mite damage to me but I'm not certain ... any thoughts on this ?
Thanks for your help!
I'm about a week into flower and I want to get the upper hand with whatever this is!
420-magazine-mobile1872527721.jpg

Re: Pests??

Never seen this damage before? Once it started I added a thin layer of diatomaceous earth, neem oiled
420-magazine-mobile578000506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097583130.jpg
several times and have now used fox farm don't bug me ( pyrethrum ).
Also haven't ever noticed any bugs flying or crawling around... doesn't look like mite damage to me but I'm not certain ... any thoughts on this ?
Thanks for your help!
I'm about a week into flower and I want to get the upper hand with whatever this is!
420-magazine-mobile1872527721.jpg
Im gonna go with just leaf damage from handling them or some genetic deformity. Not pests if you dont see any and nothing is flying about unless they are soil bound but you would notice them also. So yeah leaf damage or genetic deformity. Hope this helps .

Im gonna go with just leaf damage from handling them or some genetic deformity. Not pests if you dont see any and nothing is flying about unless they are soil bound but you would notice them also. So yeah leaf damage or genetic deformity. Hope this helps .

Yah I was thinking maybe from the scrog net giving an Indian rope burn ? Gonna add sticky traps just to track as well

Well...
Just got home installing sticky traps and , again not positive , but looks like this thing whatever it is ate some diatomaceous earth and imploded?

420-magazine-mobile1254253276.jpg
Bro I have no f****ing idea what that is. I am gonna go with a weevil of some sort. Pests that come into contact with diatomaceous earth have their exoskeletons ripped open exposing their insides. Most likely what happened to this little fellow. It's a shame we can't get a clearer look at it. There may be grubs in the soil.Where in the world are you? It may help me narrow it down.

Back
Top Bottom