Peyote Cookie - Details please on any tricks

Peyote Cookie; I was wondering is there anyone that has grown this strains and what you may have observed from the grow?

I don't know if you will find anyone here who has grown these as they are a limited edition.

From the reviews I've read, they are easy to grow, but their yield is lower than average.

Sorry, I can't be more help.

Maybe someone will come by who has grown them......we can hope.

Wish me luck then, so far they germinated quickly, seedlings and now I just transplanted to 1 gal.
OH....now you MUST make a grow journal.....

It is a good idea, in case you run into problems. If you post frequently, anyone who sees a problem can help you fix it before it gets bad... It also provides a great resource for your future grows to look back and see what you did right and wrong.

This site is secure (information is stripped from the photos), so you don't have to worry about your photos having location information.

Just something for you to consider. Also, you will get a lot of visits from people looking to grow that strain...... You will be the "go-to expert" at the end...

But whatever you decide, we will be here to help. :thumb:

Ok I will! I have to figure out how. But I’ll try.
Thanks for mentioning the photo ID.!i was wondering about that. Do you work for 420Mag.?
Oh it's easy....just find the growing forum, and within it is a "journals in progress" forum. Just start a new thread based on the guidelines in the information thread (you will find the thread when you get there).

I'm just a friendly member who gets around a LOT!!! We all try to help, just some of us are here more than others. All the official forum admins have the 420 magazine image for an avatar (image above their name to the left).

If you need help with pictures there is a tutorial thread here:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos | 420 Magazine ®

It's ok if you mess up. the admins like Teddy will help to fix them.

Also if you start a journal, you will want to put a link in your signature. Tutorial here for that:

How To Add Links To Signatures

Don't worry about being new, just ask if you can't figure it out. Teddy or one of the admins can put your link in your signature should you not be able to figure it out. Not all of us are computer geniuses.

Just don't be shy......the more you interact, the more you will learn and faster. The people here are very friendly, and helpful.

Well that’s awesome!
Oh boy Teddy, will he have his work cut out for him. I kinda find it hard to navigate but once I learn it I’ll be fine. Your the best by the way!!
Well, I can help more if I know if you are using a desktop computer or some mobile device. (Phone, ipad, etc).

The steps to navigate are a little different between a computer and mobile device.

Well if you use both I'll explain the desktop navigation.

I find, if I'm looking for something, click on "420 Forums" at the top the easiest way to navigate to a specific place. If you click the heading (not the list that opens) it will open up the total forum list. The journals are under "The Grow Room" and under the Grow Journals heading. Under that, you will find "Grow journal of the month" "Journals in Progress" "Completed Journals" and "Abandon Journals".

If you start a journal you will navigate to the "journals in Progress" and start a new thread with information that contains, what you are growing in (medium like soil, coco, etc), what kind of seed are you growing (auto-flowering, photoperiod), what strain (white widow, or something like that), What kind of light (LED, HPS, CFL), where your water is coming from (bottled spring water, distilled, or tap), if you are pH'ing it.

So on and so forth.

The mobile version is similar, but you must click the three lines on the upper left. Then go through the list.

Getting familiar with the site take a while, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

The most important items for me, are the list that pops up when you hover your mouse of the "420 Forums". The watched threads are threads you have "watched" by the button on the upper right, or by replying to a thread.

I'm sure you will have some time exploring all of that. Once you get to the full forum list, things usually get pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom