PH meter, error during calibration

You are right break down pay the money for a good one and not another cheap one. Pay once and be done with it. Thats what I am going to do.
That's what I finally did best thing I ever did for my grow took away ALOT of issues with poor growth and deficiency issues 6.8/6.9 ph homade / Reused soil 6.8/ 6.9 water regimen

IMG_20230627_125217.jpg

IMG_20230627_125210.jpg

You are right break down pay the money for a good one and not another cheap one. Pay once and be done with it. Thats what I am going to do.
Yes look for a reputable brand like Bluelabs, HM, Adwa, Hanna and Milwaukee to name a few and stay away from the Combo pH/EC meters. Cheers!

What I know is no matter what you feed your plants they won't up take any nutrients so those guys that force feed (chem nutrients) their plants in soil and the soil is outta range they will get instant gratification because the water you fed them is right if you ph'd your water but in a day or two they seem like they need feeding again and spots, purple leaf stems, purple lines in the main stem,more disease &bug issues so on same in organic except you don't have the right balance of biology because the out of range pH in the soil is not the right environment for a balanced biology to THRIVE not just survive ✌️

i just can't get the PH drops to work, i got 2 different brands. it's so hard for me to read the scale, the of the water changes depending where you look, if it's sunny vs artificial light for example, and the color of the background too... how can i make sure the reading is correct? i struggle a lot to interpret the color of the water vs the color of the scale

Me to the drops suck ! that's why I bought a meter I started with the dual inexpensive meters plural! I finally broke down and spent the$200 it was worth it✌️
i just can't get the PH drops to work, i got 2 different brands. it's so hard for me to read the scale, the of the water changes depending where you look, if it's sunny vs artificial light for example, and the color of the background too... how can i make sure the reading is correct? i struggle a lot to interpret the color of the water vs the color of the scale

IMG_20230628_135941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom