PH meter

No calibration solutions or storage solution required. And most importantly,,,,,,,,,it's never wrong. I've been using the drops for over 25 years without issue.
pH drops.jpg

No calibration solutions or storage solution required. And most importantly,,,,,,,,,it's never wrong. I've been using the drops for over 25 years without issue.
pH drops.jpg
Well I already have a meter soo

Are ph. Drops cheaper? If so. I might switch once I run out of calibration power. How much for 1 bottle and how much does it last+

In Canada Sask it's $14 for the 2oz bottle or $16 for the 8 oz refill.

In my very limited experience the juice is the only way to go unless you pay biggly for a decent meter. Cheap meters do not work unless you use them like once a week or less.

And yes you will never get a wrong reading from the juice. I have a recipe for making your own juice but honestly I haven't tried it yet.

In Canada Sask it's $14 for the 2oz bottle or $16 for the 8 oz refill.

In my very limited experience the juice is the only way to go unless you pay biggly for a decent meter. Cheap meters do not work unless you use them like once a week or less.

And yes you will never get a wrong reading from the juice. I have a recipe for making your own juice but honestly I haven't tried it yet.
Really? You can make your own? Link?

How often do you calibrate your pH meter, and how do. You know. It's inaccurate?

Can it get really inaccurate over time? I'm on if say, the ph is 7 but it says 7.5,not looking for extreme precision
I have two and the strips. I compare them against each other and use the strips to compare the meters. I check every couple of weeks.

Get a lBlue Labs Ph pen for under $100. If you keep it wet it will last for years and it is very reliable and accurate.
Keep it simple.
Boiling cabbage stinks, and your girls wont like it.

Don't make work for yourself.
Spend a hun and live happy.

Get a lBlue Labs Ph pen for under $100. If you keep it wet it will last for years and it is very reliable and accurate.
Keep it simple.
Boiling cabbage stinks, and your girls wont like it.

Don't make work for yourself.
Spend a hun and live happy.
100 for a ph meter is absolutely absurd when you can get one for 10, or ph drops for 8 euro lmao.

APERIA PH20 with the calibration fluid 50. Ish. Fast, easy to use, did have a prob after 2 grows but they replaced at no charge. Very happy.

100 for a ph meter is absolutely absurd when you can get one for 10, or ph drops for 8 euro lmao.
FOR ME being cheap is absolutely absurd.
If I figure that spending $100 a year will save me even two hours it’s worth it TO ME.
But we all assign different value to our time.
My time is valuable. I don’t sweat the small stuff.

Back
Top Bottom