PH Nute Uptake

Bigreen907

Greetings fellow budsmen,

Growing: 4 Amnesia Haze autoflowers.

Median: Coco/Perlite (70/30)
Nutes: GH Trio (micro/gro/bloom):Cal/Mag (4MG/Gal)
PH: 5.6-6.0(5.8 is my perfect number)

Currently into late flower, and actually getting ready to harvest. According to this chart (attached) should I have my PH up closer to a ~6.3~ to uptake a lot more phoserphous?

From my understanding, when buds are popping, use a lot less of the micro(Nitrogen) and A LOT more Bloom(phosphorous/potassium). Is this true?

4041AB2E-1712-40E8-AC3F-18B61C4E7FFC.jpeg

Just keep your ph in the 5.5to 6.5 range with coco and perlite and she’ll do fine and yes the nitrogen should be significantly lower in flower . Also don’t forget to flush prior to harvest some people say it’s not a big deal but I’ve grown clones from same mother in the same coco And perlite mixture and flushed one for five days and no flush on the other and noticed a big difference in flavour after cure.

For some reason, I would have sworn I read to try and go between 5.5-6.0 with coco. Thanks for the info!

A person can roll their PH up and down that range you stated and still be fine. To answer your question on the P&K it is true. The K will give lift to your buds so they don't fall over, like a grandparent fresh out of TKR surgery.

Greetings fellow budsmen,

Growing: 4 Amnesia Haze autoflowers.

Median: Coco/Perlite (70/30)
Nutes: GH Trio (micro/gro/bloom):Cal/Mag (4MG/Gal)
PH: 5.6-6.0(5.8 is my perfect number)

Currently into late flower, and actually getting ready to harvest. According to this chart (attached) should I have my PH up closer to a ~6.3~ to uptake a lot more phoserphous?

From my understanding, when buds are popping, use a lot less of the micro(Nitrogen) and A LOT more Bloom(phosphorous/potassium). Is this true?

4041AB2E-1712-40E8-AC3F-18B61C4E7FFC.jpeg
You should be using a hydroponics pH uptake chart - I believe this is for soil.
You can clearly see on this hydroponic pH uptake chart that phosphorous is best absorbed under a pH of 6.0.
hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

Back
Top Bottom