PhatTommy Is Concerned - MMJ In AZ

PhatTommy

Well, it has been nearly a year since I received my MMJ Card (which was a wise choice). My medical conditions (pain related) have been well & truly controlled by using the appropriate medicines (Salves, and Vapes, primarily). My issue is this. Arizona is currently a "Med MMJ" State only, but (some) of our Dispensaries have a hard time accepting that they are in business to serve the patients. In visiting (over half) of the dispensaries spread across the State, I have noticed that the medicines we patients need are in short supply (at best) and not being carried at all (at worst).
I know that the sexy (read: "Fast Moving") items (Flowers & Concentrates) are available & well merchandised, whereas medicinal items are in short supply. Try this; go to a Dispensary Website & see the info. on your favorite flower - You will see who the "Mommy" & "Daddy" were, where the seeds originated, how strong the THC content is, the best way to grow it, on and on and on...... Now look up, oh, let's say, a salve. You are lucky if there is a picture, a description, or any helpful info. about what it contains or does.
I have seen the daily ads, read between the lines, and have decided that Cardholders are being offered large (1 oz +) bags of great Flowers to share with friends not in medical need (or not lucky enough) to have a MMJ Card. There, I said it! (I am sorry, but that is the way I feel).
I know that We (Med Patients) are outnumbered (10 to 1, 20 to 1, or ???) by those who want great stuff (legally or otherwise) and who could care less about CBD (or any non-psychotropic) components of Cannabis.
My final thoughts are directed at the 30-40 functioning MEDICINAL Dispensaries in AZ. There will come a time when you will be asked what benefits you offer your Med. Patients (your reason for existence). To those who are doing a professional job of seeing to our (Med.) needs, I thank you and appreciate your efforts. To ALL the rest: "Wake up and Smell the Terpenes". We who depend on the Divine Herb for an elevated standard of living (and the benefits are legion) are asking, nay, demanding that you do your best for all of us.

PhatTommy Thanks Everyone. Namaste'

Back
Top Bottom