New Cali MMJ Patient

LizoRedlands

Hi, all,

I just got my MMJ card a few days ago. So far, so good!

I bought some lotion that really helped my fibromyalgia pain. I also get migraines, but haven't had a chance to test out some meds with it yet. I also have received tons of smokables, mostly as free gifts from being a first time patient. I've always been a lightweight when it comes to smoking, so I might have to use some of these meds in recipes, before they go stale.

One thing that really bothers me though is the stink-eye looks I get from other patients when I go to dispensaries. Do they not get a lot of 40-year-old patients? Am I looking too respectable? LOL! It's honestly very, very odd. Do any other "older" patients have the same problem?

Anyway, I love that I found these forums. I've already gotten so much information!

Liz

Great to have you! there's alot of awesome people in 420mag who would be more than happy to help answer any questions. I myself love to cook, and since i have more meds to spare I love to expemient with different recipes... I have leftover cannabis lasagna from yesterday that am about to dish on :) nothing special, just added the strained MJ oil to the sauce.

You should also look into growing your own meds.. prices are ridiculous nowadays.. look into buying some clones from your local dispensary, that way you dont have to get the stinkeye everytime :)

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

You should also look into growing your own meds.. prices are ridiculous nowadays.. look into buying some clones from your local dispensary, that way you dont have to get the stinkeye everytime :)

Thank you for your response!

I wish that I could grow my own meds, but that's not really feasible: I have small kids and live in a condo. Fortunately, it doesn't take a lot for it to work on me, so I'll be good as far as spending money goes.

Hi, all,

I just got my MMJ card a few days ago. So far, so good!

I bought some lotion that really helped my fibromyalgia pain. I also get migraines, but haven't had a chance to test out some meds with it yet. I also have received tons of smokables, mostly as free gifts from being a first time patient. I've always been a lightweight when it comes to smoking, so I might have to use some of these meds in recipes, before they go stale.

One thing that really bothers me though is the stink-eye looks I get from other patients when I go to dispensaries. Do they not get a lot of 40-year-old patients? Am I looking too respectable? LOL! It's honestly very, very odd. Do any other "older" patients have the same problem?

Anyway, I love that I found these forums. I've already gotten so much information!

Liz

Good to have you here Liz. That's not the stink eye...... they were checkin you out....... lol ;)

420mag is a great community and I hope that you find everything you're looking for. Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom