Photo Period Plant

Good Morning All

Today is Day 31 when light were flipped. Still being fed 4 grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 teaspoon of Bud Explosion. She is throwing out lots of pistils and drinking a lot.

Ice cream @CaptainLucky @garybo @Sueet @GainesvilleGreen
IMG_2695.jpeg
IMG_2696.jpeg

I'm counting 6 buds on the front side, probably a few on the back side. Great looking plant @Ice cream.

I've used MegaCrop for years with success, never tried Bud Explosion, since my ladies buds are in their infancy, I may have to try it.

Thanks for the update and keep them coming.

Surely you are not growing her on your computer table.....lol

It could be, but for some of them it's just built into the genetics.

Lookin pretty good, but the leaves are clawing a bit (droopy/tip pointing down), and it kind of looks like the beginning of nitrogen toxicity perhaps. It's hard to see the actual shade of green with the light reflections on it, so I may be wrong. There are a few other things that can cause it too (like overwatering, damaged roots or being rootbound for example) , but I just see it as something to keep an eye on.

@Ice cream, nice hearing from you and thanks for the update. She looks healthy overall, though I like to thin out the lower and middle area of excess leaves, my thinking is to direct the energy to the buds more so than the lower leaves.
The few upper leaves in the second picture look off color, maybe it's a light reflection.

As those buds get bigger, she will reduce the nutrients (the mobile nutrients that is) from the lower leaves and direct the power to the upper part of the plant. I think @Sueet's diagnoses is right on about possible toxicity.

Let us know how she is doing, and don't forget to call sometime.

That is what I would have suggested, just a reduction, never plain water when feeding MC, she can't get anything from the soil because that isn't how it works with MC. (MC direct feeds the food into the plant with the water, there is no interaction with soil microbes, so those populations are frail at best and not really working for the plant if they exist at all)

Back
Top Bottom