Photo Period Plant

Never feed plain water with MC .... there are no microbes in your soil to bring the plant nutrients, whether they are there or not.... Just give her less if you think 3g is still too much.

the claw won't go away at this point. best practice is keep to the recommended feed schedule.

if you haven't read through it before use this feeding / watering guide.

it's possible you are feeding too soon and too often.

As I have spent much of your time on this discussion I decided to give her 3 grams of MegaCrop today as she just started to wilt. I will give her another 3 and then increase weekly til 4 grams. Good leaning experience but have good folks like you helping! Maybe I should just stick with Autoflowers

ICE

Maybe I should just stick with Autoflowers

photos are much easier on a new grower. if you go wrong in autos they often die before you can fix the issue.

Good Morning All

For those who are dealing with excessive heat like Dallas, stay hydrated.

Rocket fuel is on Day 45 when lights were flipped to 12-12. She appears to have taken 3 grams of MegaCrop and no Bud Explosion.

Thoughts anyone? @bluter @GainesvilleGreen @Sueet @garybo

IMG_2718.jpeg

IMG_2719.jpeg

IMG_2720.jpeg

Looks good, but I think she is going to show you that she wants that other half gram back, lower leaves are looking paler than they were. It is also possible that it is just her complaining about the size of the pot, which would be fair from her perspective :D

Thank you @GainesvilleGreen . What do you think about removing around the mail cola? I want them to start putting on weight.
I wouldn't remove anymore leafs at this point. Looks like you cleaned her up well last time..

Weight will come by the right harvest time. Picking early will screw u on yield too. Can't force feed her for weight imo.

Just for future reference OP.. once the plant claws, it won’t go away. Those leaves have become permanently damaged and will never revert back. The leaves themselves may grow larger and make it appear as if the claw is easing, it’s not though, it’s just size perception.

If you fix the issue, the new growth will not claw, but the stuff that’s already clawed is set. While it is ugly, it’s not the end of the world. When the plant needs extra nutrients it not getting it will go for the damaged ones first, so now you have an early warning system. If you notice your clawed leaves showing new issues/deficiencies that’s telling you she’s needing something she isn’t getting.

Like double G said, Never remove damaged leaves except for very specific instances. Those damaged leaves serve as a buffer for you now and the plant will take those out first as needed. If you remove the damaged leaves she’ll just start taking from your non damaged leaves.

Looking back through the posts I’m fairly confident the Bud Explosion you added is what caused your issues. Your plant was gorgeous at Day 20, and almost as soon as you added the BE your plant started clawing

I think by using MegaCrop, I can`t reduce nitrogen, only dosage. I believe you are correct in stating that the Bud Explosion caused the issue

don't lower your feed. follow the MC schedule. you never reduce at this stage in MC. ever.
if you reduce you'll crash the plant.

stick to MC alone if you don't have enough experience to use it with the BE.

Back
Top Bottom