Photo Period Plant

I think by using MegaCrop, I can`t reduce nitrogen, only dosage. I believe you are correct in stating that the Bud Explosion caused the issue. @GainesvilleGreen @Keffka @Sueet

Nothing is simple! Great hobby though......

I can’t tell you how many plants I’ve knocked over or tripped into.. Used the wrong watering container, mixed up ratios, etc. it’s all a learning process.. Don’t get me started on figuring out nutrients lol.. some stuff seems counterintuitive from everything we’re taught but as long as your flexible and open minded, it’s all useful.

I will just keep feeding her 4 grams of Mega crop til the end and see what the end result is
Ice cream, good morning. Mega Crop is good stuff, how about keeping us informed how your crop is going.
Don't forget to call sometime.

Big Howdy from Texas!

Today she is on Day 52 from flipping of light. As I put her feed back to 4 grams of MegaCrop she seems to be doing better.

Enjoy the pics and thoughts are always appreciated @bluter @GainesvilleGreen @Sueet @garyb @Keffka

IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2730.jpeg

IMG_2728.jpeg

Ice Cream, very nice the way she is growing. I would love to see an overall pic of her, from container to her top bud.

Thanks for sharing.

@Ice cream, that is an amazing looking plant. You did a nice job of topping and training.

I've never seen a plant with a cola that stands up above all the others like this one does. Did you do something special to make her do that?
How many timex have you topped her?

Thanks for sharing

The difference between your last pic Thursday and this one is impressive.. your plant is stacking serious weight now.. this will get bigger and bigger. I’d say judging by your leaves and growth you’ve still got some time left. The plant can swell absurdly big. Do you have the main bud supported?

She looks ripe that's for sure. How do the trichomes look?

Back
Top Bottom